Don't allow players with premium vehicles at any BR, where they don't have tech tree vehicles yet

Maybe i just missed what you meant to say, but i don’t think this is relevant in this thread.

This thread is irrelevant.

Gaijin isn’t going remove access to top tier premiums or restrict it beyond how much money players are willing to spend.

But that lock other players out like me who want to grind trees
Making so you can only use a premium when you are at that rank kills the purpose of a premium at least in air

You can go through just a small section of a TT to get to top tier. You can also use a premium to grind SL.

Also, this restriction could be changed, like the player having to have a rank lower TT vehicle. So if the premium they want to buy is rank 7, the player needs at least a rank 6 in that TT to buy it, or to use it.

Do you want to continue?
https://old-forum.warthunder.com/index.php?/topic/543390-unlinking-xbox-account/&do=findComment&comment=9213278

2 Likes

But what if im max rank air in US and want to grind France which im rank 1 should i be allowed to use the premium Mirrage

1 Like

Good point. Yeah, sure, i have not thought about this. Thanks.

Funny thing is i was a player who bought a top tier premium right away when he started to grind a tree and was new

Because mods here are always correct… oh wait.
If i am correct, even some CCs got benned for alt accounts.

Like ive been Grinding USSR with the mig23nl be a bit crap if i couldn’t even though im top tier in UK and USA

He is literally an employee of Gaijin and has more authority than the moderators.

So this would mean they’re not overly concerned with friends trying out stuff on each other’s accounts? Pretty based.

1 Like

And Gaijin made this video too:
https://youtube.com/clip/Ugkx2TGGKvchp1_4jXdNi0DAUwD-ErD_WukK

2 Likes

Read OP’s suggestion.

I mean, we did get Rank 5 premiums eventually once Rank 6 and 7 were introduced. The essence of the video was still adhered to, there is no rank 8 premium in game right now - no way to buy your way to the top.

So I can’t buy a Leopard 2PL Rank 8?

I can’t buy a Tornado IDS MFG Rank 8?

2 Likes

Dude. There said, “no rank 5 permiums”. They did not say “no rank 5 premiums until there will be higher ranks”.
Regardless, there are 11.3 premiums. Despitw them being rank 7, they are top tier.

2 Likes

Yeah, i forgot that.

1 Like

Gaijin will never do this because it dries up their income stream significantly. It is, however, something that will phase itself out - eventually.

Although I’m absolutely detesting 10.3 matches where you get teamed up with “zee germans” and all you see is 10 people in a Leo 123, 4 in a Vilkas, and the other 2 (you included) are driving Britmobiles. Those matches either end up a hilarious loss, or from time to time it seems the Leo 123 drivers actually know their sheet and you get a glorious win.

But overall it’s kind of hellish right now.

Ya, I’m waiting to bring out the Vilkas and 2AV… will be a while.