Does USA dislikes SPAAs?

Exactly.

Frankly I’d rather use the M16. Even over the M19 and M42 (unless I intended to also kill ground targets).

1 Like

don’t need SPAAs when we have launchers and radar sites everywhere, something gaijin refuses to put in the game.

Plenty of AN/TWQ-1 Avenger variants, including one with NASAMS

There are also other possibilities if Gaijin gets rid of its prohibition on multi-vehicle systems like the Patriot and MEADS.

Then there is the Pantsir that the US got from Libya.

Don’t bash the Skink. I think the Skink is brilliant

Based on what?

I will, because we are already stuck with this junk waste of silver lions in the British tree, and now it is gonna gimp anti air capability in the US tree too. It should at least be foldered under something that can actually hit a plane that isn’t suicidally head on with you. Even the 40mm bofors can hit large planes further away provided you have the aim down.

That is cool I didn’t know that i thought it could only have stingers.

Yeah I was thinking besides that because if that is allowed we could also get all the hawk systems.

All sound sick as well

The biggest issue with the 40mm SPAA’s is that the guns don’t alternate, which would effectively double its rate of fire.

They did, but Gaijin is quite slow in implementing them.

The skink is not even American so in them of bs

UMMM RUSSIAN BIAS! nuf said!

The skink is by far one of the worst spaa’s in this game. Its guns are effectively mk 1 hispano’s, which are freaking terrible. This thing can just as easily switch places with the eac mk 1 and 3.3 and remain just as effective. Its shells lose velocity fast. Its not a good spaa to have.

yeah it’s only 5.3 cause armour, soo any idiot who tries to head on the skink with MGs dies

M114A2 with 20mm M139 Gun

I saw this browsing Wikipedia, thought it might be a good fit for that BR range