[Discussion] Balance, Bias, Matchmaking and Battle Ratings

The 76mm variant is 6.3, he is talking about the 75 jumbo.

Need more attention to Luftwaffe br and performance
and more WW2 attackers and bombers br difference in ARB and GRB

Make matchmaking based on year and month. Every tank before the set match date can be used. anything above it can not.

Then make sure only the correct countries group with each other and spawn on the correct side of the historical map. add a date of the battle there and it set’s the stage for some cool historical gameplay. This is way better and more fun than the current bs that is RB. I think it’s actually fun to face things stronger than me. You could balance this by for example giving the team with weaker tanks a few more players.

That would be good as an event (I’m fairly sure that’s what they did with World War mode, but I could be wrong).

However, that shouldn’t be added for regular RB since it won’t be fun for the people in worse tanks. There’s also situations where post-war tanks are on par with WWII tanks, like many Swedish and French tanks.

Sorry Gaijin Map Design Department, but you can’t punish players for this crappy map design in high tier (BR9+) when they leave the map.
The player can only ban 1 out of 50 maps and at least half of them are crap.
The maps that are still halfway decent are also ruined by you.
You also want to make money by sabotaging your own product. Good, keep it up, your competition never sleeps and money that I might normally have invested in this game, I have invested in better games like many other players over the last few months.
This is just one of those crappy cards as an example.
For aircraft the playing area is about 30km² and ground vehicles get 0.5km², wtf, what kind of logic is that?

Bullshit Mapdesign

4 Likes