[Discussion] Balance, Bias, Matchmaking and Battle Ratings

sad slab tank noises

Spoiler

The tiger I has a very good gun for its BR, and it’s armour is good if you angle.

Learn to play them, because they are very good tanks. Angle your armour and you are nearly invincible.

1 Like

That is no solution at all, I’m simply proposing it to go down to 10.7 not 10.3 therefore it will be more balanced and it’ll actually have some chance againts its targets

It is in fact, a solution, when no other good solutions are present. The F-5C shouldn’t be 10.7 with its current FM, DM, and engine heat. It has a chance now btw if you aren’t bad.

I don’t agree with you. Thanks.

Nerf the Kronstadt. It’s a fictional bs ship and overperforms massively

Why is the Merkava Mk.3 the same BR as M1A1? The M1A1 is significantly better than it:

M1A1 has:

-Better round (functionally equivalent, but still, the Merkava doesn’t even have an advantage here).
-Better reload
-Much faster. 1519hp at 57t versus 1200hp at 65t
-Better hull armor (Merkava ranges from ~240-350mm depending on where it’s hit, Abrams hull is ~400mm on LFP and likely to ricochet off UFP)
-Better turret armor (M1A1 has ~450mm+ on turret cheeks and ~230-370mm on breech, Merkava has ~200-300mm on turret cheeks and ~150mm on breech)
-Better gun depression
-Better targeting speed
-Blowout panels
-Engine in the rear allowing you to peek corners easier (and not exposing your ammo like the Merkava)

Merkava has:
-Turret weakspots are smaller leading to more volumetric shenanigans
-Crew is a bit lower down in the hull making one hits a bit harder (only from turret shots)
-No engine hump
-No turret ring weak spot

The manifestation of bias in the navy is almost insane. For example, Alaska has a historical loading time of around 20 seconds (the slowest), but the default loading time in the game is 26 seconds. It takes you to reach the historical slowest record XD when your loading skill is at full level, and the Alaska ammunition depot is almost immediately destroyed when hit. However, when applied to Kronstadt, it only burns

1 Like

I am averaging 3-5 kills with it however that average changes according to enemy team, if they decide to avoid me all game they easily can and not even engage since neither I nor my missiles cannot catch them

and any jet you do catch becomes food for you

yup! Among many other „odd“ choices. The alaska and scharnhorst are far less broken

1 Like

At its current BR? Not even close, they can just breake off and accelarate into sunset

no lol learn how to intercept/merge on somebody

Since you do not know how I play, you have no basis for commenting on my gameplay, so I’d say shut up. I do know how to merge, and I do get a fair amount of kills, like I said. I like the jet still, however, after the merge, if you fail to hit them in a couple of seconds, they tend to overpower you engine-wise and just leave.

Hello, I’m here today to tell you that I’m tired of this game and I’m tired of it being a biased, sided and deceptive game.

I’m playing with the German tree and I set up the game only for tiger tanks. I gave this game a chance for a considerable time and continued to play despite the tiger tanks exploding with one shot. And I have expressed this situation many times in this forum. I was told, “angle the tanks.” What they didn’t know was that I was already angling the tank. Despite this, tanks are as weak as tin and explode with a single shot. Especially cold war tanks and immortal Russian tanks can easily explode tigers wherever they see them. (I’m not saying every match is like this, but in general it’s ridiculous like this.)

By the way, I would like to say that I created a file just for this fraud and it contains dozens of game replays. I have a file for this nonsense.

Also, the transmissions of the original Tigers explode sometimes, but not in this game. The turret rotation of tiger tanks in this game is also a little fast but it’s ok. Also the tanks are weak as tin in the game, or enemy is so powerfull, and that is not okay. There is no fog mechanism on its body originally. While you are tearing yourself apart saying “angle the tank”, when tiger tank players angle at the most important moments, its barrel rises into the air due to that fog mechanism. (I wanted to write this little nonsense too.)

And let’s also talk about immortal Russian tanks. We owe my writing this article to one of the immortal Soviet tanks I encountered today. He was coming close to me and I shot him 2-3 times. (Su-122-s) There was a T-34 next to him and I shot at him 2-3 times and he did not die. (All records are available, like many others…) Later, the Su-122s blew up my tank with one shot, even though I had fired 2-3 times beforehand. (yes, the Tiger was angled. And yes, the fog mechanism restricted barrel’s movement when you need it.)

This is a game, of course tiger tanks will explode too. But this has to be in a fair ways. (At least like the tank I hit 2-3 times couldn’t blow up my tank.)

What will be the end of this, Gaijin? I believe that you feel the pain of the Germans even after 100 years and there is no point in ruining the game for it. I say this as a non-German. The nonsense you do in this game reverberates throughout the game world and you are only humiliating yourself.

Lmao you have got to be baiting right now

1 Like

Are you kidding me, man? Why would I have such a purpose?

Don’t worry, when you tell the truth in this forum, only two things appear. Silence or the gangs who come to you with their crooked mouths to tell you “angle the tank, it’s a matter of skill, but you have guns too, but you have armor too”.

You’re issue seems to be that you are putting yourself in scenarios where you are one shot. You need to use your armour to your advantage, but never rely on it.

That’s normal for every heavy tank in an uptier.

Can you link it here?

You probably didn’t aim correctly. And the su-122 has a very powerful gun, so you shouldn’t be shot by it in the first place.

Mid tier German is one of the best lineups in the entire game, and I think you just aren’t playing them very effectively. I can’t help out unless I see replays and other stuff.

Hello, I noticed that you never talk about immortal soviet tanks and BR comedy. Whenever someone starts talking about Tiger tanks, you pop up like mushrooms and argue to death. Don’t get me wrong, I admire you. What I can tell you is that I did my best, but my tank is easily exploded from close or far. For some reason, my Tiger tank’s gun cannot easily destroy them. like %60 (Yes, the tanks are at an angle and I hide as much as possible because this tank has no armor.)

I say there is an injustice here and you say “this is (completely) normal” Have you ever wondered why so many people are trying to make a point? Have you ever wondered why people persistently come and write here? Please read and understand what we wrote. Otherwise, we have to tell all of you the same thing over and over again. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not German. I’m not American either.

Sure. First they killed my “angled” tiger then they survived from there and then they came for my Panther D. If I could stop immortal soviets there, Maybe my Panther D was not going to explode by same su-122s. Then I took Vk 3002. Since I thought that the other immortal Soviet tanks would not die with the VK 3002, I started shooting at the planes just for fun and the game was over. Do you know what I mean? The game boring people by this things…
Tiger vs immortal soviets.zip (2.5 MB)

I shot first to Su-122s. And I guess I made 3 shoot to t34. Nope, don’t explode.

The F-14 problem at 12.3 BR ARB

At sub top-tier level of ARB. teams are heavily unbalanced because of the F-14s in general and F-14 spam in the event and probably after which. It usually goes like this:

Even though there are enough US players to have them on both teams, most 12.3 and 12.7 BR foreign planes will be on one team and the rest be different BR US planes. While the other team has all the F-14. The result being games are decided by which team has more F-14 and the other team, which at the BR, unlikely to know how to defend from Fox 3, even more specifically Phoenixes after the multipath changes. Please look at US winrate at 12.3-13.3 on the WT Data Heatmap for proof.

Suggestions for fix:

• Have a special MM clause to balance the number of F-14 on both sides since its the ONLY low BR Fox 3. As even the lowest other countries have is at 13.0
  • Add foreign counterparts i.e. Mig-31, et cetera
  • Probably give the Iranian F-14 to another country than the US.
  • Implement realistic but gamey kinematic characteristics of the Phoenix irl that made them unsuitable against hostile fighters i.e. more energy loss against maneuvering targets etc.
  • Or you can do what you people at Gaijin always do, just bump the BR of the F-14s up 1 step, even more if youre insane.
1 Like