you can solo queue and cry about it until 4.0 or you can waste your money or you can smurf. War Thunder players would genuinely rather argue against things I’m not saying rather than stop putting bushes on shermen to bully the new players. Unironically miserable community.
I specify earlier that anything below 4.0 is low tier. 1.0-3.7 is low tier 4.0-7.7 is mid tier, 8.0-10.0 is high tier and, as of now, anything 10.3 and above is top tier.
You’re probably gonna rack up some nice kills with it, it seems to be an amazing Area denial jet that completely locks down altitude for the opposite team.
So… I just unlocked the f18a at 12.3, and… why is that thing 12.3? I’ve done two games in the thing and it’s absolutely busted even stock. Why is it this low?
With the way WT is set up it’s nearly impossible to filter out sealclubbers from people just wanting to play a new nation. However, I think it could be done by restricting people who have 1k-2k combined battles in rank I and II tanks from facing people who have less than that.
A lvl 100 should be able to play low tier, but someone with 5k battles in a reserve tank should never face inexperienced players.
Any player could start a new nation with the above suggestion. The only restriction is you can’t enter those battles as a Squad until you reach BR 4.0. Since it does not take long, I think it is reasonable. And of course you bypass that when starting Israel.
war thunder players will go “bro 4.0 is so fun go queue 4.0” and then play exclusively the soviets or germany or show they’re wasting money with the SAV. But when I try to have some fun in the Churchill 3 (one of my favorite low tier tanks) I only experience up tiers on the worst possible maps to queue into. 4.0 sure is good when your tanks are so easy to play that even I can get a triple kill in them semi-consistently.
no reason in particular, you’re just annoying and add nothing to any discussion we happen to be sharing
I honestly hate this game. What kind of a silly model is this with the rating difference? Why can’t they just make it 0.5 and that would solve everything? Are the developers really that blind and can’t think for themselves?
the developers actually only think based on numbers which is why france is so over-br’d and KV-1s don’t get touched despite being very stupid. It’s also why I can tell you that the Churchill VII is going to get a BR increase once it gets its APHE despite still having every other flaw that it already has. It’s because Churchill VIIs are suddenly going to actually be able to get kills and will consistently get a good amount of kills per game because war thunder players do not know how to kill churchills. All the people with senrai maiden pfps are going to whine and moan about how britain has this “unkillable” tank and it’s going to get put up to 5.0 or 5.3. Gaijin doesn’t have a balance team, they have a stats team and think that’s remotely enough.
Yeah, but those stats don’t count because they’re fake winrate stats. Everyone knows only Gaijin has the sacred, invisible, perfectly accurate stats that conveniently justify whatever balance decision they already wanted to make.
They just do whatever they like not even looking if that balance or not (Kh-38, LMUR, and Relikt aren’t new anymore. If there were balance concerns with them, there has been more than enough time to address those issues. Instead of seeing major adjustments, we’re now getting the Pantsir-SM-SV on top of everything else. Looking at the overall trend, it feels like the existing balance concerns remain while new capabilities continue to be added, which makes it seem as though overall balance isn’t the main priority)