I admit I’m guilty of spamming it but what can I say, it looks amazing and it’s a damn rocket.
Its why i loved it way back when i first started to grind fast. Great flight performance but had hispanos (which at the time were known to be awful) which gave it a real nice feel to it as every kill was a challenge.
May have to give it a try now, may as well help it get moved up.
you have to try it, it’s absolutely insane.
+200 kg russian armor package = 360 degree 1 million mm kinetic protection 1 gazillion mm chemical protection, NATO tanks’ weight goes 50 tons to 5000 tons + 1000 tons armor package and nothing changes (maybe +100 mm chemical protection to not reveal russian bias)
I hate your stupid EOMM-style team balancing system. This garbage should be illegal if you’re selling premium content to speed up progression while simultaneously scamming people. I hope one day some legal regulation will cost you hefty fines.
hot take: anyone above level 75 should not be able to squad up for BRs below 4.0. If you wanna sealclub with your buddies, smurf and get rid of your premiums. Otherwise go away. Reserve tier is already miserable to play and the fact that you’re always gonna get a bunch of fuckass max levels making it even worse is ridiculous.
I want to play with my low BR friends though :(
A guy who got 100 lvl by only playing air can’t play ground unless he pays for a premium tank of B.R above 4.0, good Logic!
No, he just has to solo queue.
So we don’t want any teamwork?
I wouldn’t call what squadrons like DONE do teamwork lol.
If you can’t work with your entire team instead of just your buddy that’s a you problem
IF You can’t find friends to play with instead of people forced to be in team with You, that is a You problem.
easy solution: make a new account and smurf if you want to sealclub reserve tier with your buddies. Either that or queue alone and cry about it. People wonder about this game’s player retention and then queue into battle match uptiers on the worst possible maps with multiple squads of max level players on the enemy team.
Jokes on You, I play mostly alone.
Be butthurt that some people like low tiers and like playing with their buddies, nothing will change. Find someone to play with or get better
Patiently waiting for the mig25 to go up and its apologists to flood the forum with tears :3
it’s broken?
maybe i’ll take it out.
Love seeing “exterior ammo belt doesn’t detonate tanks” in a bug report as an excuse to not nerf the BMPT, which, mind you, does not have blowout panels, and the ammo is encased within a belt system and does, in fact, daisychain detonate. Like what are we doing at this point… the games just a melting pot of buff russia whenever they hear nerf russia.
So high level players aren’t allowed to start a new nation? Or start a new gamemode?
Keep in mind that player skill does not directly correlate to skill level
What’s your definition of low tier? its not like he can’t play high tier or top tier as he has good stats there. I saw some idiot says 1.0-9.0 is low tier, like wtf