oh no! you don’t get handheld throughout your entire tech tree! only most of it! whatever will you do!
I just want to queue 7.7 and get 7.7 games. The matchmaker is genuinely garbage and gaijin should be ashamed that this is what it looks like. Near constant uptiers no matter where you queue despite the fact that there are MORE than enough players at each BR range to find an appropriately BR’d game if you just wait like 30 seconds. I do not care if my queue is instant if my games are miserable because I’m getting fully uptiered into things that completely outclass my entire lineup. I don’t want to play 8.7 I want to play 7.7. I don’t want to play 5.0 I want to play 4.0. Any remotely competent developer would realize this but gaijin has decided that queue times are more important than the quality of games played because… money I guess.
Also forgetting about his teammates. I shouldn’t be the sole reason why my team wins, which is pretty much exactly what it feels like every time i play.
Phanter D at 5.3? Are you joking, Gajin? A tank, with well-front armor, a very good gun with high penetration. And very good mobility. How is that thing sitting at 5.3? Don’t tell me that 1) Turret rotation is bad, 2) New players aka German mains, 3) bad reverse speed.
These reasons don’t stop it from being at 5.3; no matter how bad its turret rotation and reverse are, it’s a fast tank with a powerful 75mm gun that can pen up to 190mm (@0° 100m). Most tanks at those BR can’t pen them correctly. An experienced player can abuse that.
Hello, I would like to propose a BR change for the FR1 Fireball. I’ve been flying it quite a lot and if I’m being honest, I don’t understand why it’s still at 4.3. This plane can outrun practically most things it faces thanks to its mixed powerplant and with MEC you can store energy far better than most props around your BR. You’re also no slouch when it comes to ACM, you turn very well and can perform both in the horizontal and vertical, and since not many people fly the FR1, most players you face will likely be taken by surprise once you start cutting into their loop. It’s also remarkable in defensive flying and reversing opponents. On top of that you get 4 late war .50 cals with tracers that completely melt anything you look at.
With all that said, I believe the FR1 would be better suited for a BR of around 4.7-5.0, I don’t think any 3.3-3.7 planes should have to face a plane that they can’t really touch in any way if the pilot knows what they’re doing.
I assumed this was an official thread, didn’t realise it was a bit more casual after browsing it for a bit, oops! First post here so I’m still fiddling around and figuring out the pinned threads, proper topics etc
In any case if you have anything to add to my post, feel free to, I will gladly add feedback when the BR change thread comes online, cheers.
only frontally does it have first class protection - side armor is meh at best.
And of course turret rotation affects BR - no matter how much you try to minimize the importance it does have an effect on how it performs. It does not do well in CQC maps - of which there are plenty in WT.
In kills per spawn among rank 3 (main TT) vehicles it’s not even in the top 45.
M36 GMC - at same BR - has better kills per spawn than the Panther D.
As does the M4A2 (76) W - same BR.
I know they balance around earnings but come on… performance has to play a role as well, look at the mb157 for example, you can’t tell me a 3.3 plane that goes 600 kph at cruising speed with two insanely good 20 mils and 240 rounds should realistically stay at 3.3 and bully virtually everything around that bracket even if earnings are low because not a lot of players fly it.
I like flying the 157 but I also know full well it’s absolutely busted at its BR and should be 4.0 at the very least.
240? when the hell did they increase its ammunition? I remember when it used to have 120 rounds, made for a real good plane to bring out to practise ammo control. May be a residual br from when it had a real lack of ammo.