Decompressing Battle Ratings for Top Aircraft and Accompanying Changes to Stock Weapons

For the F-4F ICE since its currently planned for moving up just like the TT Tornado IDS/GR.1
I would say the ICE should get the Aim-9L/I-1 as also written in the Devblog,
While the Tornado’s could get the Aim-9L/I

7 Likes

F-4C to 10.7 is nuts, WHY? It’s literally flareless and has no all aspects ( as others before me mentioned).
Su-25K and A-10 in that scenario could go to 10.7, I see no reason why they wouldn’t with the changes the devs proposed.
A-7D/E going higher than Su-25 and A-10 again?? The E is missing historical ordnance and only if that ( Maverick F and AIM-9L at least) was added they would be worthy of being above said attackers. Mind you they still feel like a downgrade and an outlier in the tree coming from the A10 Late. Please for once just fix that.

31 Likes

Wait FGR 2 and FG 1 to 12.0? Ahh yes gajin clearly making an informed decision here

9 Likes

Glad to see this coming but it seems the US is going to have the biggest advantage. They still have the more CMs and the MP changes benefited them the most.

1 Like

Why is F-4J UK on same br than F-4J US and F-4S? It is worse.

16 Likes

I wonder what will happen, we are going to get 13.7 for Planes, while we have still no Rank 8 for Helis and also just a Max BR of 11.7 for Tanks/Helis

Also if this is supposed decompression then where are the base F-104s? This is literally the time to fix that bracket as well but it has been blissfully ignored lmao

11 Likes

why F1C and F1C-200 go to 12.0 and F1CT that cant carry 5th missile in the middle to 12.3? its the same airframe but with less AAMs and can carry 1 more bomb in the middle. Seems like it should be same br.

32 Likes

They should separate it long time ago.

1 Like

13.7 air before 12.7 tanks is crazy lmaooo

13 Likes

No, It has 4 super-efficient all-aspect radar-guided missiles (sarcasm)

3 Likes

Keep in mind their SARH missiles still go for chaff like crazy and have almost useless chaff filters which were a “fix” apparently

The F1CT has a MUCH better RWR, like night and day difference better.

2 Likes

Excellent news!

The decompression is nice, but the highlight of this is the new stock weapon options: I am very glad to see you decided to take that step and implement it already!

I just hope ground comes next. Compression there is extreme.

4 Likes

Would this help the early harrier without flares?

So you have decided to go “I do not like it, but I will not tell you why, you figure it out”?
Well, sorry, no.
Please provide something more constructive :)

9 Likes

Because the F1CT has a useable RWR, not just a 4-way indicator

3 Likes

That’s still, well, a bit of a lackluster reasoning for it tbh. Plus relatively little people really have the incentive to grind it as “it’s an empty line” ( for the top tier grinders anyway)

checking

1 Like

F-104A still 9.3??? Why, just why?

21 Likes