Dance of Dragon - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

we’ll see

they wanna see our wallets bleed for sure

1 Like

Would be hilarious if thats all USA getting for rest of the year: a downgraded Bhishma.

Gaijin on the hunt

Screenshot 2024-09-06 at 12.42.46

it’s ok, no amount of discounted impulse buying of WT premium stuff is more expensive than any modest hobby in 2024.

Ukraine would be a way for the US to get a Leo >_>

now that’s the truest of statementa

did whitewater rafting with a (borrowed) Packraft this year and a New one costs more than the entire Gaijin store combined

and even if we stick to gaming, just look at DCS and Train Sim

They already had a chance to get Leopard 2AV without armour inserts))

Cmon guys only 12 more to go start arguing about something petty

Conversation starters

J-10 is good

JF-17 is bad

AV-8BNA is kinda cool

France isn’t getting anything for air

What is even the purpose of the Italian tornado

best they could get is some ERA’d M1

maybe adding stuff to grind for the Av8? This tornado is one of the weirdest addition to the game, especially since it’s not foldered as far far as I remember

1 Like

I think they already have an IDS anyways too and this doesn’t really do anything.

1 Like

US players: Gaijin please just add the SEPv3, it would be a good 2A7/Strv 122 counterpart due to it’s improved armor.

Gaijin: you want armor? Here have a T-90A.

germany suffer where

Germany doesn’t suffer and never has ;)

Renting a C172 is the price of like 2 or 3 high tier premiums an hour excl landing fees!

Joining any Sportsclub (football, volleyball, hockey, whatever) is already easily a few hundred a year. Then gear is needed. You need some way to get there. Then typically snacks/drinks after a match.
Probably end up spending more than a console every few years with a premium every patch and now and then on discount.

F-14B mounted GBU-31 JDAM (2000Ib) (usnavy) only but upgraded HUD by Sparrowhawk HUD

List of another Multirole Fighter Aircraft armed GBU-31 now and in the future, for example

us_2000Ib_gbu31_usaf.blkx

• F-16C Block 30
  • F-16CG Block 40
  • F-15E
  • F-16I Sufa
  • F-16AM MLU M4 ~ M6.5 Tape

us_2000Ib_gbu31_usnavy.blkx

• F-14D
  • F/A-18A+
  • F/A-18C/D
  • F/A-18E
1 Like

We are so close

1 Like

Come on

1 Like

Hehe I’ve done it lol

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after reaching the maximum limit of 10000 replies. Continue discussion at Dance of Dragon - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 4).