Dance of Dragon - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

They aren’t live weapons.

I know. Why are you telling me this?

Dude those are just mock-up missiles and Smin clearly stated that EAP will not come the game.

2 Likes

These are dummies, for further EAP discussion and also some information please refer to my post (excuse the shameless plug) though its also worth noting the discussion has been completely put to bed and Gaijin are not going to add it.

If they add the Su-47 and Mig 1.44 that might indicate a further change towards ‘technology demonstrators’ but until then.

2 Likes

Wasn’t the MiG 1.44 combat capable?

None of them ever had weapons, avionics, aside from retractable weapons bays which are just flaps that fold outwards.

They’re pretty much just EAP’s but testing 5th generation technology rather than 4th generation.

Ach so. Danke.

(I see. Thanks.)

1 Like

Kein Problem, ich verstehe ein Bisschen Deutsch.

Didnt 1.44 was tested with FCS and radar?

Iırc it was tested with them.

Lernst du auch Deutsch?

Y’all just can’t be told “no” once, can ya?

Yeah no never tested with them, just suggested for the production variant.

It only ever did flight tests.

They couldn’t even have afforded to fit the radar and avionics later on as the company was broke and the Russian government refused to donate any more finances.

Any chance we Stug IV or some other WW2 armored vehicle or have we already reached the upper limit per update?

Naturlich, weil meine Oma und meine Freundin Deutsch sprechen kann, vielleicht in der Zukunft werde ich gutes Deutsch sprechen. Aber bis dahin, kann ich nur kurze einfache Gesprache haben.

(I dont know if I have to translate this because forum rules: Yes because my Grandma and Girlfriend speak german, perhaps i’ll be able to speak good german but until then all i can do is have short and easy chats)

1 Like

Yea i remember that Company went hilldown during the project and Soviets refused to finance them, seems like misremebered the testing phase. Shame, it could’ve been a really good platform…

1 Like

I mean when 1 engine produces more thrust than your empty weight it can’t really be bad can it haha.

Also this is the impression from English and google translated side of things, perhaps a Russian speaker can correct me.

1 Like

Soviets always had Amazing prototypes that never came into life due to budget reasons, this bad boy was just one of them.

Where’s my new toys, Gaijin?!?!!😡

1 Like

PL-12 literally is in the top 4
AIM-120s are in 1st place due to their best in class overall performance
PL-12s are right behind them
AAM-4s sit at 3rd because their close range performance is scuffed but their long range performance is immaculate
MICA’s are only in 4th PURELY DUE TO THEIR RANGE.

Within their ranges? the best missile, issue is getting to that range and using it

Edit: Note the Mirage 2000-5F is my favorite of the 13.7s but MICAs truly are not a top 3 contender in the current meta.

Bruh.

Aim-120’s sits at first place due to their range.

MICA sits at second place due to TVC for close range and overall good range. MICA missiles can be used in both knife fights and BVR.

3rd place ist most likely belong to AAM-4 due bein slighlty worse Aim-120’s.

4th place is belong to either R-77 or R-Darter due to their pure close range performance.

PL-12 is nothing special in this case.

Also you’re highly underestimating MICA missiles, MICA’s are the only Fox-3 missiles that can be use in both very close and long range due to its Thrust Vectoring ability and overall performance.

If MICA recieve its fixes that will increase its range it will be most likely best Fox-3 missile overall.