Dance of Dragon - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

regarding this, the F-3 project actually has that on their wings afaik

Spoiler

3 Likes

The Movie: The Video Game
Featuring Knuckles the Echidna

1 Like

He passed

1 Like

nah but on the real I do expect the following update to bring some new toys for other nations.

The J-10A (ASSUMING ITS MODELED PROPERLY) is gonna grab everything barring the F-15Cs by the throat and drag their faces through the concrete…

The PL-8B, if model correctly and assuming it gets it, will generally be the best IR missile in game, so that’s nice.

And what makes you think J-10 can dethrone the best top Tier platform? Is it because flight performance? Or is it armament?

1 Like

Someone’s been playing too much mortal kombat lmao

it’s not gonna beat the F-15C at pure BVR, but the F-16AM and F-16C’s FM advantages will mean little in the face of the PL-12s superior close range performance and the potential (likely) PL-8B IR missile

The Gripen meanwhile is just… The J-10A is in every sense of the word a better Gripen, like there’s not really a witty remark to go there.

As for the stragglers the Mirage 2000-5F will retain its title as the king of “stay out of my very short range” and the Su-27SM and J-11A are both memes.

PL-12s are arguably one of the best missiles in the game and the thing that lets them fly under the radar right now is the only platform that has them is the J-8F. Now we get to see what happens when a good platform gets them

Based on how they’re performing, I’d like to see how Gaijin would model the PL-15 whenever that eventually gets added.

no, not until its added.

:)

Keep it up, maybe you’ll convince them one day.

Then why challenger 3 exists? It is technology demonstrator, not even in military usage.

I love souped up 2nd and 3rd gens, maybe we could see the MiG-23-98 soon…

4 Likes

either they add the EAP or the tracked rapier AAA. no other option

1 Like

The Challenger 3 TD is combat capable, the EAP was not.

the reason is that the challenger 3 has a working gun, whereas the EAP never shot a missile

a Tech Demonstrator tank that is capable of combat is a little different than the EAP which is a plane that had no radar, no weapons loadout, nor wired missile pylons.

So, Amagi lacks AA, we shouldn’t be seeing the “what if” refit that WG made, we’ll probably be getting something close to what Ashitaka is, all she’ll have going for her is a 30 knot top speed and her main battery amount.

Personally, I am surprised Tosa didn’t get leaked first, considering she is the older of the two 8-8 plan ships

1 Like

What do you mean by superior close range? If its 5-10km you will not survive from Aim-120 as well. As for the PL-8B Japanese F-15 already has similiar missile that is called AAM-3, and lets not forget Kfir C-10 will most likely come with Python-4’s which will be the best ir missile in terms of performance.

I highly disagree, Gripen didnt even recieved its main arsenal nor final version. Not to mention it still has superior flight performance to almost anything, only Block-10 can challenge Gripen in 1vs1 and even then its not hundred percent win.

Also lets not forget Gripen carries Aim-120’s which are superior to PL-12’s ingame, not gonna even talk about tons of countermeasures and missing MAW system with its proper radar.

Its ironic considering MICA missiles are still missing good amount of range, if it gets fixed it will be most likely best Fox-3 missile in the game.

Aim-120’s are still king in long range engagements while MICA holds the best close range performance, i dont think PL-12’s doesnt even get into top 4.

4 Likes