Dance of Dragon - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

Today apparently, if nothing wrong happen.

Where blog?

Another clone. Add KranVagn, not clone KV

[Development] KV-1 m1942 “Klimi”: The Reclaimed Giant - News - War Thunder

2 Likes

This is an new model of KV. Not a clone.

8 Likes

I beat you to it.

Mostly clone.

Will the USSR receive the same tank?

Isnt it just the KV turret model from the german tree… modified with the cupola removed?

Will we recieve normal blog today?

Nah stop, it’s a totally new model, NOTHING to do with previous vehicles ingame that may seem similar :p

Today more devblog? or end?

This is a normal blog and a vehicle many people have been asking for Finland.

9 Likes

As the USSR has several KV-1 variants already, we don’t plan it in this major update. But we don’t rule it out for the future.

8 Likes

Will we have another dev blog tonight?

the past blogs are so boring,any big and interesting toys today?

By this logic, everything that is a variant of something is a clone. Which is just not the case.

2 Likes

The frequency of folk having skill issues with the F.3 troubles me.

15 Likes

It’s just an enormous shame one of Finland’s most iconic tanks during the war is a Premium :/

That, plus the missing StuG III, hinders their WW2 era lineup a lot, both in terms of gameplay (only heavy tank they could get) and historical value :(

EDIT: I just read the historical section of the Dev Blog and turns out they only had 2 of these, disregard my previous statements xD

1 Like

Lets assume, P16 as silly premium and the F-5E Tiger II in the regular tree, missing all the swiss gimmicks as they copy&paste the US cockpit!?

The Mila will remain orphaned in the French TT and no Mirage IIIS or RS ever for the Swiss TT

1 Like