Dance of Dragon - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

I’m always right (Finished it)

1 Like

We are all allowed to have out own opinions even if they are wrong.

France doesn’t with the UI limitations, and despite Gaijin’s statements the BeNeLux was a suggestion that filled each nation’s holes to make a proper tree(and have enough for a full independent tree)

It’s why this Sub-Tree Rework has become our Holy Grail as it gets rid of the problems of sub-trees not having enough room (when they’re 1 line) and the sub-tree taking up/replacing a line of thing like domestic lights.

2 Likes

Does anyone know if the Kfir c.10 has been for sure specifically denied for this patch already?

No.

ahaha , guess i’m not suprised , well i guess you will have had finished a long time ago , unlicke mine where i’m still missing 1 , and 4 are 50/50

1 Like

2 Likes

I guess I can add LATAM to the list now lol

Netherlands
Poland
Denmark
Spain
Austro-Hungarian
Swiss As it’s more or less confirmed now
Canada
LATAM

3 Likes

what is LATAM?

lol I don’t know what list you’re talking about, tell me. I just came to check the news and found this funny comment in 8-bit… Poland is a sub-tree of Germany… Visegrad of Russia… and LatAm of Italy lol (did he even know that Hungary is in Italy?).

1 Like

smack in portugal with it , Iberian Union , and give it to italy , would finaly fix some AA gaps towars high tier

Spoiler

BMR SIDAM 25 (Spain)

MIM-72 Chaparral (Portugal)

AMX-30 Roland II (Spain) (also available on M-113 , but no pics found , and amx-30 version will be all around better)

also gives them a good amount of pretty good leopards

Spoiler

LEOX (SPAIN)

LINCE MBT (SPAIN)

Leopard 2 A6 PRT (PORTUGAL)

LEOPARDO 2E (SPAIN) (can be retrofited to a 140mm if needed)

5 Likes

Add the Ascod Pizarro

Oh this is my list Germans want x nation as subs because the Germans say we wanting the world because of Australia and Canada lol

2 Likes

No it’s not since it’s only kills are party ballons

it’s all Bismarck’s fault… If only Wilhelm II had been born a generation earlier… Jokes aside, 150 years later, the legacy endures lol

It’s very curious that the Aussie Abrams is in the US tech tree and the Aussie Aardvark is in the British tech tree… It seems that the only rule is that there are no rules; everything is very arbitrary.

3 Likes

Spain/ Portugal would have been objectively a better sub tree than Hungary in every way possible. They only did Hungary because they’re based in Hungary.

2 Likes

More like easier copy&paste. Spain would require some actual work.

3 Likes

Iirc it wasn’t built (mock up only)

Honestly I would like to see more variants of Italian Leopards and OF-40 instead of Spanish AMX-30s and their derivatives.

Spoiler

OTO Melara Leone

OTO Melara OF-40 MK2 (Thetis)

Leopard 1 Thetis

OTO Melara OF-40 MK3

PS in terms AA Italy can still get some nice ones + Romania can help as well:
OF-40 PRTL, CA-95, Gepard (CA-94M), SA-8B and etc.

1 Like

I could be wrong but aren’t these AGM-65Hs?
IMG_4032
IMG_4033