Dance of Dragon - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

2018 btw lol

Gaijin got a biiiiig back catalog

I hope not. I kinda wish a vehicle had the goliath aswell. Could give it the nashorn or something. Would be more funny than useful

The X-4s had an acoustic proximity trigger that was fine tuned to only be triggered by B-17s, so, it’s a matter of how realistic gaijin wants them to be.

Yeah, but I guess if it gets added outside an event it would probably trigger near every plane. Else it would be really useless

1 Like

Ladies and Gentlemen, Mahiwew.

Look.

3 Likes

Because Tone is in it’s 1945 setting where by that time they had removed all the floatplanes and stuffed the deck with AA guns

The references I talked about are from the Fw 190 A-8’s files.

but the date is really old like on the marut, fw187 and bf209 aswell.

1 Like

The thing is, the trigger radius was something like 7 meters and they are supposed to be used against bombers. I don’t think giving it a proxy trigger against everything would be very fun for the enemies, even if these things would most likely be very sluggish.

So gaijin put his models already in the files despite not being finished?

It 's the honeycomb pod for the laser guided rockets:
( War-Thunder-Datamine/aces.vromfs.bin_u/gamedata/weapons/rocketguns/cn_fire_snake_90a_brm1.blkx at master · gszabi99/War-Thunder-Datamine · GitHub )

Here 's the He 111 H-16 depth charge loadout, :
( War-Thunder-Datamine/aces.vromfs.bin_u/gamedata/flightmodels/weaponpresets/he-111h-16_winter_250kg_depth.blkx at master · gszabi99/War-Thunder-Datamine · GitHub )

" SC250 Trialen Wasserbombe " used in this loadout does not currently exist, but it does explain the addition of the " Trialen 106 " -type explosive that was added in the first devserver version.

The JF-17 LD-10 loadout, currently empty:
( War-Thunder-Datamine/aces.vromfs.bin_u/gamedata/flightmodels/weaponpresets/jf_17_ld10_x2.blkx at master · gszabi99/War-Thunder-Datamine · GitHub )

The new british anti-submarine bomb:
( War-Thunder-Datamine/aces.vromfs.bin_u/gamedata/weapons/bombguns/uk_500lb_as_mk4.blkx at master · gszabi99/War-Thunder-Datamine · GitHub )

WT Mobile 's new Pr.58 missile cruiser has some code showing how the CIWS guns are being intentionally hidden:

I’m going to go back through the other modern ships, see if they’ve also got this code.

EDIT: JDS Takatsuki has it too, which explains where the ASROC and Phalanx went:

3 Likes

I never said they’re in the files?
I put them on the list because other vehicles, like F-8A or half the JPN planes from ArtStation were put on the list by the same principle.

3 Likes

Looking forward to both France and Germany having Sea Hawks with access to AIM-9Bs at the same BR as the regular British Sea Hawk

2 Likes

Thanks for the clarification. I didn’t know that there were planes from other creators aswell.

Seems like most wont make it to warthunder considering the old dates

Sea Hawk Mk.50(NLD)

5 Likes

Swiss Hunter please ?

Sea Hawk with afterburner lol

If only…

The Goliath event was so fun. The stationary at guns as well. But the Goliath could just be added to some tanks or SDKFZ’s. I love these weird and wacky meme vehicles.

1 Like

heart-hearteyes

1 Like

Stationary guns and deployable (mobile) mines could become a reality, if they don’t just immediately abandon the object construction mechanic

1 Like

It 's not CDK-readable atm, like the FR-1 Fireball. Ask Gszabi for an SS showing how it appears in the datamine tool
like this.

1 Like