Dance of Dragon - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

Hopefully this as well soon.

yeah. Would be cool and a different weapon. A tank like the engineering panther with a 20mm gun and goliaths would be cool

2 Likes

Also please note that, like the datamined and “normal” leaked items, I use or try to use first datamined / leaked, or in this case mentioned, dates. Not completion dates.

2 Likes

This will be very similar to the german premium sea hawk. It should have aim9bs aswell and probably the loadout is similar too

1 Like

Ooooh yeah, I saw some pics of that Panther recently, that could really be a nice specialized vehicle to have, if they go deeper with the construction stuff

2 Likes

Hopefully this one gets to be in the researchable techtree line.

1 Like

I just want to see PL-12’s on the JH-7A.

I wish we had more engineering vehicles anyway. They could dig trenches help teammates that are stuck with cranes and winches. And maybe build defenses or something. And of course spawn Goliath’s or other relatable vehicles. This would diversifie gameplay.

2 Likes

Would be so cool.

1 Like

It should reward you when playing these vehicles. If things like these come hope gaijin manages to implement it right with proper rp and sl gain

3 Likes

Right, which is why Amagi, a ship that was never finished and thus could never have received catapults, gets floatplanes.

Exactly like they could maybe make them repair teammates faster or resupply them. Like a support vehicle.

1 Like

It would be just a hunter without guided bombs and flares and apparently no drag chute. Missles would be limited to earlier versions aswell.

Would be weird if they add another swiss hunter.

1 Like

And plenty of others, like the Ju 87 A-2.

3 Likes

Well, there 's that mystery solved. I was kindof expecting to see the ASW launchers of the Hamburg(D181) and Pr.57 hidden here too, but they’re not present.

2 Likes

Yea like I’ve said seem strange not only to add another hunter but also two other aircraft too.
all three wouldn’t look too out of place for a sub but you know 5 lines issue is a thing.

This is why I had the idea of that collapsible premium section

Id say we are expecting subs to be playtested before the november patch, and likely to have a playtesting event during the next one. Depth charges…well, gotta do something.
image-294

Perculiar.

3 Likes

Surprising and not, since the LD-10 is based on a SD-10(PL-12) so not much model work is needed.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

• I.A.R.80 [ROU] – 2016-10-24
  • I.A.R.81 C (DB 605 A) [ROU] – 2017-08-06
  • I.A.R.93 B [ROU] – 2018-12-05

ek ek ek

Thank you Gaijin, very cool.

Now add Ki-64 and Amagi decal :)))

7 Likes