Dance of Dragon - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

Except that the adats was a legit request to change it back to SPAA from both british and US players.

The ADATS is a legit SPAA, US players aren’t known for their brains (13.0 F-15)

1 Like

Most nation mains aren’t, but yeah top tier US mains stand out a little bit (mostly because they are so loud).

1 Like

They’re not exactly quiet lmao

1 Like

Ah yes. It’s basically the British Spey premium but in the French tech tree. I’ll point out the absurdity of having a premium variant in the native tree and a tech tree variant in another nation but oh well.

Especially since France had several propositions that could have been suited for it… The Melpomène class… Or the Friponne…

1 Like

Exactly me too…

1 Like

Is the 23mm gun pod on the Su-24M able to do this now?

1 Like

Yes it does

Added AMD FSR to DEV client.

6 Likes

OMG nice

I’m going to make a completely pointless and lame prediction here that “the ray tracing and FSR added to the DEV client are related to the rumored PS5 Pro plans.”

There are 2 new things:

2 Likes

so if i got this right, japan is getting another 410mm ship, germany still has the scharn, and the us gets to suffer with yet another copy paste 356mm shit barge

Who the heck needed the A-10C?

Look, I am glad for the China players, but as someone that is mostly interested in Britain, South Africa, Sweden, Japan and maybe Israel, should they ever start getting their stuff, this update is very disappointing.

The F-111C may be something cool for lots of Britain players, but I would have preferred for it to go the the US or not be added at all.

Spoiler

I finally understand what people mean when they say that they dislike the south African subtree as it seemingly pushed actual British light vehicles down to the low priority list

whats that

Only thing I’m not completely happy about are BRs, but those are subject to change so I’ll wait and see.

The F-111F and F-111C shouldn’t be the same BR, especially now that the F-111F countermeasure fix/buff seems close. And the A-10C should not be 12.0, especially if it’ll be limited to 3-4 mavs.

and Britain, France and Italy get no new top tier 7.0s leaving Britain and Italy at 1 and France with none

6 Likes

It’s the contermeasures on the F-111F. They changed the F-111F visual model today.

The F-111F countermeasures are now the same as the F-111C on the visual model, all they have to do is change the numbers from 52 to 240 in the game itself.

1 Like

the Magador and Arras came with yesterdays patch

From a Brit main PoV

Air…

F-111C is a nice filler, but a Hawk or Gnat would have been even better
Tornado Buffs are awesome and FA2/S2B got their correct RWRs
Phimat on the Jaguars is nice (but needed on other airframe)

But no GPS guided bombs for the Gr7. Which sucks. We’ve been excluded from another new mechanic

Ground…

Stormer AD was fine, no issue with what Britain got in ground this update (shall remain to be seen if the Stingers are actually usable)

Naval…

We got nothing, but Japan and US got additions they didnt need.

Conclusion
Its a minor update for us. Some nice QoL improvements but a bit light on actual additions. Especially when you look at the sheer quantity of additions other nations like the US got in air (especially when the US got A-10C with HMD that added new features like in-HUD IFF, but the Sea Harriers still have placeholder HUDs)

3 Likes