Dance of Dragon - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

Aight, coz that was the only problem I ever encountered with EAC that would cause BSODs

Neither a bug or balance decision so far. The devs have stated that it’s not a bug in the bug report.

However at the same time an A-10C with only 4 mavs is clearly not 12.0 material, at best it’s 11.3 material. So if Gaijin doesn’t change the BR it’s clearly also not a balancing decision either.

1 Like

That’s what I was thinking. Also it can’t even carry 4, just the 3 on the left side and if you want the tgp you can’t even use the single mav. Also it can use the AGM-65H on the same triple racks as the 65Ds but I can see them not adding that for balancing reasons.

1 Like

Is there an error code that shows with the BSOD? If so google that code.

Also try fully uninstall and reinstall EAC.

as someone who’s on the receiving end : i can confirm (torping them is extra satisfying though)

As for the nuke, not sure it would exist for the br Scharnhorst is at, and it would have to be balanced for naval. It’s also important to remember than Scharn and Kron have been left without their equivalents in other countries, so that helps

The nuke thing was just a random idea anyway, we are way too far in time for these things yet

if i were to make a guess, Gaijin will probably go with a development of the following 3 things in parallel :

• inter war and WW2 submarines
  • continue to fill WW2 battleships, cruisers and destroyers
  • slowly start with early cold war missile DDs

once those things start to seriously be filled then we may talk about more modern stuff

2 Likes

Question:
Why do people hate this new update so much
We literally got everything we needed
J-10, Su-24, A-10C, JF-17
And like people are making fun of the fact that china is getting a lot of stuff when literally two months ago the same people said china is copy and paste

Where have you seen hate for this update?

I mean there’s been people arguing about additions and features but I haven’t seen any hate towards the update

i mean China is copy paste up to a point where they started manufacturing their own stuff, happy to see they are getting some good stuff

I mean, if you are a Top Tier Chinese player of C*S player, maybe, hahah

But so far, there’s nothing for Top Tier ground players. Only a 70€ Premium and 2 high tier IFVs that take 4 months to grind each because they are Squadron vehicles.

I don’t hate the update, there just aren’t many vehicles for me. I would have looked forward to MBT fixes and corrections as much as new vehicles, but there are none of that either beyond ZTZ-99A, which I won’t be able to get in a long while hahah.

So far, what I am looking forward the most, is polishes, UI and QoL updates, etc.

A-10C not mounted AGM-65H, would be AGM-65K

Sadly, I never saw AGM-65K model on cdk dev server

Battle rating 11.7 for ground RB minimum

I not saw A-10C armed AGM-65D in real life, don’t know AGM-65K colour model

As an air only player this update is great. I can totally see ground or naval players being meh about it though.

what’s new with the new dev update?

Yeah… as a Naval player, I would normally have been hyped about USS Tennessee; however, seeing it’s just another American BB that blows up to 76mm HE due to the horrendous Naval damage models’ state, there is not too much hype for her anymore xD

1 Like

Theres a reason I used to be a naval player. :(

3 Likes

A few minor changes, and Eastern Europe was not only changed, but also improved. It’s no longer just a line now.

1.1 Gigs and absolutely nothing new on the devserver. Not even new camos or maps.

Not with only 3x or 4x AGM-65s at most.

Well there is one new thing

5 Likes

Harrier GR.7 gets 4 at most, add 4 9Ms and that’s all your pylons accounted for (aside from a dumb bomb on the fuselage)

honestly speaking this update is one of the healthiest updates in a while