Dance of Dragon - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

Remind me again, what connection does Yugoslavia have to Poland (in terms of vehicles)?

1 Like

Eastern? Bro what kind of idea is that.
You’re making less and less sense by the minute now
Exclude yuga and then call it that but damn. That’s straight silly. Can’t do the balkans and yuga/post yuga dirty like that

1 Like

Yugoslavia wasn’t really eastern Europe, it was central Europe

2 Likes

Remind me what Japan has to do with the Thai F-5 and Britain with the T-90 or the Aussi F-111 ?

Not sure for Thai

But Indian T-90 and Aussie F-111 you could make a case for both nations being former British colonies

it is eastern europe.

2 Likes

Idk what you’re smoking but that’s not how the iron curtain went nor is it how europe is actually divided really

2 Likes

That’s how it’s in scientific papers

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/343486073_The_policy_of_internationalisation_of_East_European_lm_industries_east-west_co-productions_2009-2019

Behold, Dovbleg

As far as I’m aware these are simply added when a vehicle is proven to have one.

2 Likes

M8 Central Europe is Denmark, Germany, Swiss and Italy. That what I call central Europe as.

1 Like

It may be expanded upon in the future. There are reports forwarded for the Tornado ADV variants, Harrier variants and Buccaneer S.2B. Any others can also be reported.

5 Likes

We planned to keep these seperate. Too many changes at once makes it impossible to keep tack of everything statistically and monitor them effectively. We do indeed still plan to expand ground BRs. But this will likely be independent of any major update. But it can come at any point really. So I can’t give an ETA currently unfortunately.

4 Likes

Ah yes, central Europe
Spanning from north (Denmark) all the way to south (Italy)

Thank you for the response. As far as I know. Looks like just Mirage F1 is misisng from that list, but have no sources for that, so shall leave that for others to report

So why is Italy south and not Yugo too ?

They may teach that at the University of copenhagen and they may teach that at social studies classes. Linguists and geography will disagree. What’s better, balkans were under central European countries influence for a thousand years, enough to actually develop on their own and were later on their own thing as well.
I shall not continue this but the argument that poland and yuga should be together with yuga as a subtree is cope to make poland a wannabe own thing. Poland as independent works and can but better alternatives without yuga exist. Yuga is it’s own thing, there’s proof of their tree being a bigger and better thing already and nothing stops that fact.

Oh cool, the pointless RR argument for today is checks notes arguing about how to divide Europe?

Well this wasn’t on my bingo card.

1 Like

Hello smin, sorry for the ping. With V-J day receiving an in-game event, can we expect 3 Sep - the victory day against Japan - to be celebrated as well?
@Smin1080p_WT

Also good afternoon @Smin1080p_WT!