Dance of Dragon - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

Will this go to rumour round up Part 4?

3 Likes

LCG(M)(Landing Craft Gun Medium) 101 is the British version of the battle barge that showed up on the french tree and the Abdeial class is a mid war mine layer which i think we already have TT version of.
HMS_Manxman_1945_IWM_FL_4437

2flerrZ

4 Likes

Should also be +Stormer AD and +Tiran 6 at least.

This not posted here yet?

2 Likes

posted already

1 Like

I love the tech tree Abdiel class we already have ingame. Minelayers in general. But how is it different from this one? I searched for the yuri class but the stuff I found isn’t very navy esque…

Thx, sorry then for repost.
I scrolled up and couldn’t find it. Sometimes it seems the forum doesn’t load because there are hour long gaps.
Impossible to have any silence here with all the mad ravings so must be a bug.

2 Likes

Thx for the repost shit for brains. How about you read through the thread first? Smh 🙄🙄🙄

1 Like

Shut up, imma drive down to your wannabe Dutch city and do unspeakable things to the McRib sauce.

1 Like

You wouldn’t dare to touch the sacred Mcrib. And you don’t have time for boardgames so why would you have time to ruin the Mcrib sauce 🤷🏻‍♂️

1 Like

Im looking forward to the dev server update. I just wanna see what else we get and I wanna get my hands on this Beauty.

5 Likes

Dev server update ?

Yes, im still loking for what changed

Is it actually Happening???

@Major_Majestic36 there you have it.

Hope it has the Falklands air map in.
Would be interesting it has an EC version. Carriers outside with some airstrips dangerously close inside.

Also curious to see if the JH7 premium is in.

Kfir C.10 and J10 (not J10A) both from the list would be interesting to see.

3 Likes

1 Like

Thx!
Curious about the Kfir C.10. Always thought they’d use that as their rank 8 premium.

1 Like

Thanks!
As a console peasant I thank you for your spy work.

2 Likes