Dance of Dragon - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

Imagine getting Falklands map in WT before proper Falkland FGR.2…

denied by leaker for this patch afaik

1 Like

I cant see any obvious changes, guess we have to wait for datamines

Not even JDAMs added for more aircaft?

At least not for the US F-16C.

Thanks! Missed that, are there any reliable sources that I can follow other than Tieba, Gszabi’s discord leek room and Olivia’s discord?

It would make like a logical premium being an export version and all.
Also… I have this theory that all rank 8 premiums will get ARH’s when all (or atleast most) nations have rank 8 premiums.
C.10 would not really go well without the Derby’s because it doesn’t have a SARH alternative. It not coming yet would fit into my theory.
Perhaps this December patch will be like that one a couple years ago where there were like 6 (or more?) rank 7 premiums in one go.
Also, F-20 is an upgraded F-5, Bison is an upgraded to MiG-21. C.10 is also an upgraded gen 2 airframe basically so would fit well.

Just a hunch though, not a hill I’d die on.

F-20 cant use ARH. Bison can, C.10 can

1 Like

Knowing Gaijin’s creative liberties, it’s probably close enough for them to add it.
But like I said, not a hill I’m willing to die on. I could be wrong.

On September 2, 1939, the day after the outbreak of World War II, Nobel laureate Albert Einstein, at the request of a group of European emigrant physicists, including Leo Szilard and Edward Teller, signed a letter addressed to US President Franklin Delano Roosevelt, which contained a proposal to score 2,500 rebirth points faster than the Nazi Germany.

Dunno, if the JF-17 didn’t happen I would have said there won’t be premiums with ARHs, but a SQV is very close to being a premium and with the F-14A IRIAF we also have an event vehicle with ARHs.

The F-20 would probably get the same treatment as the F-5C, Yak-141, etc and get the AMRAAMs based on theoretical capabilities.

At the same time I would be even more annoyed about the Bison tho, because the Atlas Cheetah could mount ARHs too, but we just had to get India…

it had no wiring or even provisions for amraam. the only way it had anything to do with them is advertisement with dummy missiles

Planned capabilities then, either way, if they wanted to give the F-20 AMRAAMs they will find some excuse to do it

1 Like

My biggest issue with these aircraft getting ARH is that many are claiming they are struggling at the current BR with what they have now, would ARH + Major BR bump actually do anything positive for them, or just leave them even more screwed. And if they do get screwed, do they end up screwing everyone else by being under BRed?

I tolerate FA2 at it’s current BR despite it’s limitations, but if the F20 or BISON came along and we’re placed at 12.7 ISH I’d be pissed

Yeah, that is what I was thinking they might do.

Yep! Bison is really cool imo but a Cheetah would’ve been so much better as a rank 8 premium.

Based on what people say about the F-4F ICE, no, the ARHs wouldn’t do anything for the average premium buyer.

In reality having access to ARHs is quite an upgrade, if you use them according to your planes and radars advantages.

So yes, them getting ARHs would probably mess up the BRs big time

@Smin1080p_WT

are they in the dev server ?

Falklands map… Ooooh… I hope thats an EC map

Also a premium version of a ship we’ve already got I assume (4.3 light cruiser) and a landing ship, I guess somewhere in coastal

1 Like

F-20 (late) event

2 Likes

@Ω梦幻列车长拉宾特