Dance of Dragon - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

wow, they’re probably right, and there’s less than a week left. Damn, I’m traveling to Brazil on the 7th, until the 14th. I hope I don’t miss anything.

Data: It will probably be a “Moment of Valor” about the performance of FAB pilots in Italy in 1945. The “Senta a Pua” with over 400 missions in the Italian campaign.

2 Likes

I know I’m getting the P-47 skin I don’t know about the Meteor, I would think the AMX would be on sale though.

The skin for the Meteor is probably for the Reaper (the British premium F.8).

1 Like

Idk this south American Valours seems odd to me the only reason why they are doing this is to gauge whether or not there a market for South American vehicles.

And the only way to do that cheaply is via skins to see if people would end up buying their tech.

I know I meant I don’t know about getting it atm it’s 65% for the yes if they half prize it then defo I would be getting it.

I agree that Gaijin might be evaluating the South American market. However, if that’s the case, I don’t think this is the best way to do it. I mean, they put a skin for a Sabre (the F-35 isn’t even a variant used by Argentina) at over 9000 Golden Eagles… and then skins in France where I don’t play. I would have paid 9000 Golden Eagles for a Dagger skin (in the Israeli TT) or for a Canadian Sabre skin in the German TT… I bought the two A-4B skins because I have them unlocked and I’ve had the TAM2IP since it came to the game. I mean, it’s not about the money—I would buy the skin for the SUE and the M-5, but I haven’t unlocked the French TT, nor do I plan to. I won’t fall into Gaijin’s logic; I want to build lineups of the nations or nothing at all. If I buy all the Argentine items scattered across various tech trees, I’ll be falling into the snail’s trap. I won’t pay for that.

Even though I think the Super Etendard is a beautiful aircraft, I usually use planes mainly in ground battles, and I don’t particularly like French tanks.

1 Like

Doubt, it’s added not so long ago to make discounts for it, they will probably advertise it in the news article though.

Well they made the Tam a discount so maybe it something

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I’m not sure how your comment relates to what we were discussing. However, I must say that I clearly disagree with your perception of the word “humiliation.” I understand that it can be very subjective, but I’m not sure it was the appropriate adjective. Perhaps it would have been humiliating if we had been on equal terms in terms of weapon systems.

Perhaps, from the other side, someone might say that it was humiliating for the historic Royal Navy that old A-4s and Daggers (primarily configured for surface attacks) sank the destroyers Sheffield and Coventry, the frigates Antelope and Ardent, the landing ship Sir Galahad, and the container ship Atlantic Conveyor, and damaged or put out of service the destroyers Antrim and Glamorgan, the frigates Plymouth and Argonaut, and the landing ship Sir Tristram.

Anyway, I don’t intend to discuss this topic here, but I don’t recall ever reading or hearing any British person who participated in that conflict speak of having humiliated their opponents.

5 Likes

Now, what do we have here…

14 Likes

wait, FPV drones???

There’s a note at the bottom:

Playable Vehicles:
🇯🇵 Yuri class Yuri <:Yuri1:1279112835238072330><:Yuri2:1279112833845694646>
🇬🇧 LCG(M) 101
🇬🇧 Abdiel-class Manxman
🇫🇷 VTB-10
🇫🇷 VTB-12
❓ DJI Mavic 2
❓ Parrot Anafi

Decorations:
❓ robocat
❓ “tuhao heygirl”

Maps:
🗺️ / ✈️ Falklands
🗺️ / 🚙 West Germany
🗺️ / 🚙 Carthaginian Coast

Note:
The names for the maps can change. “Western Europe” ended up being “Netherlands” but you can tell it was originally “Western Europe” because its a copy of “Eastern Europe” (which was originally called “Ukraine” in development in late 2013). So expect a map of that general theme.
The names for the drones are likely to change for obvious reasons.

From Olivia’s leaky leaklists

4 Likes

Oh god no…

I already resent the addition of the strike and scout drones and now this

3 Likes

wow finally, it looks like we’ll have a south atlantic map.

2 Likes

Again a tiny one lane map? Pls god no. Make it huge, big, massive, humongus!!! Bigger then sand of sinai sim air EC!!!

2 Likes

Bruh someone posted this alr, unsurprising.

The very perculiar thing now is, will falklands prove the returning of carrier being somewhat significant in ARB again? Port Stanley to Goose Green for two teams would somewhat suffice for high tier air battles, which would be somewhat historical and not sacrificing playability(84km across).
But on the other hand, the highlights of the war, namely SHAR and Super Etendard are all naval aircrafts, and the closest possibility for a full-out carrier vs carrier battle in modern history, if the May 25 was not cowarded in the harbor after Conqueror sunk Belgrano. There is a possibility that at least in RB and sim, the game takes place in a naval-aircraft exclusive map, portraying an alt history of a direct carrier strike group battle between May 25th and Invincible, now flying all forms of planes.
After all, we are not going to see an IRL carrier strike group battle in the forseeable future, and, perhaps, luckily that is the case. Why not in WT?

1 Like

Knowing Gaijin it’s gonna be a stretch of autobahn where the sides of the road are out of bounds

1 Like

So the one lane tiny .jpg´s are not meme pictrures floating around in the forum they are the offical layouts? God pls no!!!

Just to be clear, I don’t have insider information, I’m simply poking fun at gaijoob “map design”