Dance of Dragon - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

still isn’t confirmed or denied.

It could come (or not) after an ASEAN sub tree. Some vehicles were years in the files

It’s confusing to me as this has nothing to do with a Hornet and why that’s not coming at this point.

4 Likes

Yeah, especially in terms of ground it looks as a waste of potential.
Alpine TT looks kinda interesting with many unique vehicles, idk where they will put it all if Switzerland comes just as a subtree to already big nation.

2 Likes

I’ve heard the JP sub-TT is not for this patch.
Maybe, just maybe this year, but most likely next year.

Copy and paste sub trees don’t require nearly as much effort. That is why.

2 Likes

What percentage of copy-paste is this?

3 Likes

Why do you think I’m talking about an ideal independent tree when I explicitly said “sub tree”?

1 Like

Oh god please no

1 Like

stop posting this stupid incorrect lists. The last one already had many mistakes and this one aswell.

There are literally paper tanks on these pictures

The air one had the stupid gripen photoshop aswell

2 Likes

That’s crazy, cause I don’t think I quoted anything else than the Leopard 2 part of your post, and in doing so, I obviously did not question the logic that Gaijin abides by when they elect to add some of the least known prototype(s) instead of ones that the (German) community had been asking for years by that point, and was constantly requested for up until the Leopard 2A7V was added.

If you haven’t got an answer to my questions just say so.

4 Likes

Two errors do not equal one correct

A nation could have a 1000 unique vehicles to choose from but Gaijin will add the 10 they can re-camo and copy paste. Look at all the recent sub trees for fun and exciting examples…

2 Likes

No, you just removed it entirely from the context of which it was being responded in and directed this into a new off topic conversation.

Germany has since had several new Leopards since then. So there is no reason to go back and discuss something that’s entirely off topic and not relevant once again.

Nah, gib India as a standalone nation and Pakistan as a subtree to it XD

2 Likes

I’ve saw Smin1080p denied Soviet OSA, but is there German OSA officially denied as well?

It’d be one of the better ones.

Still all are worse armored then the strv122.
Even when the tvm exists proven with the same armor

4 Likes

No, only F/A-18 and the RU Osa

Only, ussr one. No comment to italy or germany