Dance of Dragon - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

There was a fairy whose name was Nuff. Fairy Nuff.

Spoiler

2 Likes

Austria is worse then everything

F-16 from argentinia… but ehh from everything we heared we arent getting anything more argentinian

I just want a halfway playable redfor aircraft. hopefully J10 will help.

1 Like

Swear to god if we get the Boxer CTA and this isn’t a camo ima be disappointed…

Cta doesnt exist in that colour.
Would need to be a user made skin in a loot box

Semi Historical skins exist

Dutch ships do in fact have HMS infront of their names.

Foreign navies adres our ships as HNLMS His/Her Netherlands Majesty’s ship.

But we refer to the ships as: Hr. Ms. Shipname or currently Zr.Ms. Shipname.

Literally His/Her Majesty’s Shipname

3 Likes

There were three; 2K (basically outdated by that point already), 2A4 (already nerfed), and the 2A5 (already inferior to the 122s) - then, we had a year long waiting period for the 2A6 (which should’ve been put off for longer than that to be fair, the jump from DM33 to DM53 after just a year was a massive slap to the face of basically everyone). The TVM max, which Germany designed, should’ve been added instead, especially since it basically is just slightly differently looking Strv 122A.

But okay, let’s say that Germany “had several Leopard 2s already” at the time, so it (TVM max) needed to be put off for this long; however, why was the Leopard 2 PSO, a far less known demo, chosen to be added instead of the much more famous Leopard 2 TVM back in September of 2023? Not only would it have been a far more logical solution than the Leopard 2A7V (timeline wise), it would’ve also saved us all the headache of reporting it to hell and back since there’d be no “nu uh, the devs believe otherwise”, since the “Swedish Trials” are in reality just “TVM max trials”, so all you’d need to do would be copy’n’paste Strv 122As code for it, and only slightly changing the external model.

It’s just so confusing to me.

13 Likes

gets immediately spotted and killed

1 Like

@Smin1080p_WT If technical drawings and plans are enough to give the YAK-141 weapons and systems it never mounted, then where does that place the F-14D?

It was planned to mount AIM-120, and had the required hardpoints and interfaces. It only lacked the software and the budget to do so, and would’ve mounted this if the program wasn’t cancelled. (Thanks, Chaney)

These two cases are analogous in my view, they are both highly wanted vehicles that were very close to being realised, but never were. I can understand why the YAK-141 was implemented, but then I expect similar treatment of other “could’ve been” vehicles.

4 Likes

Since there are pictures of it mounting AND firing Amraam I’d say it’s a safe bet

What about JP?

Will you be my scout for 80.000 a week instead of a chief scout for 12.500  a week? : r/footballmanagergames

/s

1 Like

its just funny how one of the major three nations gets a sub-TT before the longest suffering minor nation japan.

Or israeli that was added and then left to suffer lol

Next up, Pakistan sub tree for China ))))

/s

1 Like

japan has been ingame for 5 more years then that nation

1 Like

Yeh they both need one… and with the current interest in a SEA tree for Japan we can only hope one of these updates is for japan tbh…

1 Like

time now
196e97a5e73b47fce23e94d67a2740c7

3 Likes