Dance of Dragon - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

That’s unfortunate :/

Thanks for the answer tho

Thats a really poor show.
Russia and the US already dominate in CAS options.

Oh wow, got KV-220 from sl gambling crates. Probably have put like 6-7 mil SL, 1 decal, 1 decoration and now this. Finally something good.
And KV-220 has been on my purchase list.

i think its cuz they are gonna add the rest of the bombs to other countries in a later dev server patch

You mean like the Canadian Leos going to Germany? Especially the 2A4M CAN after announcing that Britain would receive more Commonwealth tanks in the Bhishma Devblog

Spoiler

First and foremost, we’d like to let you know the reasons as to why we’re going to be adding this vehicle to the British tree. Britain’s top-tier MBTs are generally niche and are typically geared towards methodical combat engagements. Because of this, additional export MBTs and other vehicles that have ties to some Commonwealth nations will allow for more options and new approaches to Britain’s gameplay. We’d like to note that we are continuing to work on filling the British ground forces tree, which will include various armored, infantry fighting vehicles, and light tanks. These are planned for the future.

[Development] Squadron vehicles: T-90 Bhishma - News - War Thunder

they did didnt they? multiple indian and now even an australian vehicle

They didnt say all are going there

1 Like

Is the Aardvark a tank?

so any datamines for somthing intresting hide ?

that is true Smin did say that britain will be getting a vehicle from here and there to britain in order to fill lineups

Now ? yes

I waiting gajin update dev server new version and add another JDAM

I might hope unique chinese GPS/INS guided munitions for J-10A, JF-17A Block I and JH-7A with update dev server new version

I am really hoping that the A10C will get a better targeting pod than it currently has, it should be at minimum be getting the lighting G4 targeting pod. I also hope to see triple mounts for the AGM 65G and L and we should be getting the H as well. And i can assume later in the dev server it will get its JDAMs ??

This pylon is not used for the AGM-65 with SAPHE warhead.

If it mounted that targeting pod, I don’t see why it shouldn’t.

On the other side, is a better targeting pod going to do anything for an A-10 at top tier GRB?

There were a bunch more planes listed that I can’t remember from the top of my head that are supposed to get them, but only the 3 AV-8Bs have them now

G and L are too heavy for triple mounts

2 Likes

Even with the JDAMs it will likely be pantsir food if it’s added above 11.3.

The simple answer is, the UK would get Commonwealth stuff when they have a alternate way to appease the big 3.

The UK is getting F-111C because the US has the F-111F.

Because none one but Canada used the 2A4M CAN Germany got it. As they had no alternatives.

The desires and wants of the commonwealth nations in question or the UK do not matter only whether or not they can give the big 3 something else it it’s place.

Well not 100% accurate and definitely not the rules. This is probably the best way to look at it right now:

Dose the Nation question have an alternative?
Yes - Vehicle goes to the UK
No - Vehicle goes to nation in question

No they are not i have seen pictures of the A10C with AGM 65G in triple mounts !!

Wouldn’t a Leopard 2A6M have filled the same role and specs as the 2A4M tho?

Did you find this by going through the files or did you find it somewhere else?