Dance of Dragon - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

I waiting gajin add GBU-31(V)1/B (USAF), GBU-31(V)2/B (USN & USMC), GBU-32(V)1/B (USAF), GBU-32(V)2/B (USN & USMC) & GBU-32(V)1/B (USAF) JDAM and chinese GPS guided munition for dev server new version

This dev server is unplayable, my god

I just wrote in the DEV Server thread, that it should be 8.7 and not 9.0 as it has access to the same armament as G91 which is at 8.7

BR 9.0 give the P-16 much higher adversaries

Yay for China and semi-yay for USSR, nay for the rest so far

but Puma with Blind Spikes

1 Like

Fair, OMEGA-Yay for Germany

I find it hard to really rate it so far.

On the one hand as a top tier ground player I’m somewhat dissapointed.

However at the same time I’m excited for more vehicles than I originally expected and some of the fixes/qol changes are also really nice, so it’s not a bad update so far.

I would say 5-6/10 only because I think they are making a mistake with the eastern europe map, otherwise it would be 7-8/10 for me.

Naval has always been the exception to the rule of incomplete vehicles and there have been several vessels in multiple trees added that are like this its not exclusive to just the Izmail.

Also The F-111C going to the UK is fine. Its a Unique variant specific to Australia for one.

And the US has Existing Variants that are equal to or are outright better than the F-111C with one of them is being added this update in the form of the F-111F.

2 Likes

Personally, massively disappointed. More and more CAS and different guided bombing systems. While no counters being added like SLAMRAAM, HSVD/ADAMS, Spyder. etc etc.

I wonder what the max range of the JDAM is, I know what it is irl for the 500 pounder but I heard that there was some artificial range limiter where it loses its lock from the dev stream.

1 Like

Whats an SV?

I guess he means Squadrone Vehicles, since we get a lot of them for this update.

2 Likes

Ah, gotcha

1 Like

Yea I do it’s just easier to say SV than Squadron Vehicles every time.

Same with the Battle Pass it’s more easier to say BP.

1 Like

Even if it got them, the f111f still have better engine

But SV is not as common used then BP for BattlePass. i would have not known aswell if i did not knew about all the SVs coming this patch

1 Like

Does anyone know if the J-11A gets the dual R-77 pylons too?

i am annoyed the only swiss vehicle so far is a very intresting one, but of course its a pack premium, not even golden eagle. why does nearly every new premium need to be a pack one

Besides that for me of course the Puma S1 is nice and long awaited, but if you look left and right at some of the other nations additions its still a bit meh, even more so with the addition of new CAS ability of gps guided ammunitions but germany being left out once again…

Well gotta look how good the new tornado FM is, at least it might turn slightly decent

IIRC no. At least I remember seeing a picture of load-out screen for J-11A on DEV and it still single rack R-77

1 Like

Are only the US and Russia receiving GPS/Glonass guided weapons?

seems like so, i havent seen any other country recieve them even tho it should be more countries