Dance of Dragon - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

I can see where you’re coming from yes, but I wouldn’t say those are both unusable at top tier. Even with poor airframes like the F4F ICE it still has extremely potent missiles for top tier in the 120A and 9Li, and the Mig29G has the still extremely viable extended-range Alamo’s and very good Archer’s

5 Likes

Will this make it a 4th generation aircraft?

2 Likes

I am not sure even @Gunjob would say the tornado was a meta aircraft.
He just loves to play it and makes it work.
But that doesnt mean its meta by far

If i can compare it.
Its like an italian playing the ariete.

Now if yoz want to say the ariete is meta… well…

I really dont get the hate towards Germany.

Germans : “We just want to be treated equally to Sweden and have equally MBT and planes.”

Gaijin: “Here. Just ONE nerfed MBT and a brick with AMRAAMs. Take it or leave it”

Comunity: “NOOO. Germany OP. They should stay at Leopard 2A4 and F-4F Early!!!”

4 Likes

i tend to forget that carriers were a bit more common than modern days

thx for the piece of info. That thing had quite a long carreer too

There isn’t hate towards Germany. I can’t speak for ground but for air there Germany just doesn’t have anything that can fill the gap between the F4F ICE and the Eurofighter. This is until/if Germany gets a Swiss sub tree and gets a more potent fighter

Aside from that already denied, unfortunately its time to let EAP die as anything but a meme for which it will eternally remain relevant.

lmao,This is the current situation of the forum
“Because my TT has experienced such hardships, the hardships Germany is suffering now are not a problem, they should stop complaining”
-0-

1 Like

Stop trying to make this a competition. German air can be horribly treated as well as another tree.

You are all shouting about a sub-branch of Switzerland for the sake of two tops for Germany. Switzerland has enough planes for a full-fledged tree. There is no need to even talk about ground equipment, there is enough for a separate tree in all categories.

3 Likes

Finally, an update that’s genuinely interesting with new content, rather than just another copy-and-paste mishap.

As long as the most recent leak list proves true

Be warned: my experience with the ICE has been horrendous and therefore I am exremely negatively biased towards it.

If you put a the Burj Khalifa in the middle of a given air RB map and you parked a SLAMRAAM system on its helipad. It’d be just as effecive as the ICE is. It’d even dogfight to the same extent! The ICE’s flightperformance does not matter. Ot is 1 thing and that is the carrier of AMRAAMs and nothing more. Thats what it was designed to be.

Same as with the 29G. IF you can get past the 16 enemy radars and all their ARH Missiles you CAN have success with the 27ETs and the R73Es . Just as you CAN have succes with the ICE ot the tornado. Not saying someone cant get some success with them. I’m saying they are not up to par with what they are fighting against.

3 Likes

So does BeNeLux, yet look how that turned out.

2 Likes

It was a joke.

The man made his own meta in that thing.

7 Likes

1 Like

Clearly not everything is in that picture.

1 Like

RIP, you will not be missed EAP ))

1 Like

U forgot the rules of the internet.
Everything you say and post will be taken seriously.

That why we start /s /j to make it absolutly clear

Wat

there are many planes here which were only trailed like the gripen (photoshop), A-7 etc.