Dance of Dragon - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

J35D - March 2020
Ja37C -September 2021
JA37D - December 2022
JAS39A - December 2023
Jas39C- may 2024

Sweden spent about 2 years behind others

2 Likes

Those nations had far bigger gaps than just “Phantom with 9mikes and Amraam”

There’s two bloody Mig29’s in the tree too!

2 Likes

all nations which use the alpha jet have them ingame???

and got them at the same time

and the F3 was never meta or top tier so by your own argument it didnt matter if it was added or not

The Swedes got the best leopard two years early.

1 Like

and germany has one of the most meta tanks and ships in the game does that mean they shouldnt have a top tier plane at all?

2 Likes

Germany has always had really good ground but we’re on about air no?

Apparently yes, since we have seen such an attitude towards German aviation since the introduction of the Mig-21MF.

1 Like

The leopard 2a7 is quite literally the best tank in game

Neither of which can do anything at top tier. But yeah its just a fact that Germany wont get a jet that brings it up to balance this patch.
My fellow german players and I will just have to deal with that bg showing some patience.

So we willl get the Eurofighters at home! Mirage 5F or maybe a chinese J10!

1 Like

lmao you cant seriously be this blind right?

1 Like

Dude how do you still not understand? THERE IS NO AGENDA AGAINST GERMANY. There is simply nothing that can be added to Germany until we see the introduction of the F/A-18C or the Eurofighter.

3 Likes

Germany has its own tank, created in this country. Without German tanks in the game, several tech trees would not have tops.

Why can’t the German branch get paid for this because of the plane?

3 Likes

@Gunjob right now

14 Likes

So your saying you should cap other nations out because you can’t seem to read G’99 warnings

1 Like

lmao I didn’t say you couldn’t do well in it, just it was never meta lol

1 Like

Kind of out of context but, any chance we’ll ever see a Mig-29UB @Smin1080p_WT

It definitely isnt meta

@Husky4ik How about the F4F ICE just go up to 13.7? That way you have a top BR aircraft and you can stop whining about not having anything at 13.7.