Dance of Dragon - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

I wonder if gajin ever fixes the pumas MUSS will it be just for one vehicle or will they fix both? Or non at all and leave it broken? Will trhey fix the first puma or the new second one?!

Place your bets.

Is it a leftover from the event? That was a PBY-5 right? And it was using depth charges? Or was it bombs?

1 Like

Do you think early Coastal battles will be more lively at least for some time with the addition of French boats?

1 Like

It 's new, added today in the first devserver version. The " Battle of the Atlantic " event had the PBY using regular bombs and torpedoes.

EDIT: it 's so new that the weapon referenced by the file, " 350lb_dp ", doesn’t even exist yet.

4 Likes

Very interesting! :O Always nice to see subs getting closer!

Sorry to poke you for specific things, but if you don’t mind do we know anything about Mogador? I’m curious what year/refit she is, and/or if the model is actually viewable.

Edit: Any chance the depth charges are these? :3

3 Likes

Probably ICV will be a regular vehicle in the future, so I’m ok with that. And I’ve already researched all squadron vehicles anyway, more is better.

She 's viewable in the CDK, and has loadouts w/ and w/o torpedoes. No texts associated yet though, that’ll probably come closer to when she 's available on the devserver to play.

10 Likes

True that, still a pretty mid update overall outside of a few nations but oh well

1 Like

Well the Marine Torando is a “scam” store vehicle and its komorans are brokena and are missing 80% of there functionality. Lack of range and can only maybe if your RNG is good hit a ship under 5km range. But mostl of the time they dont. Worse then spike in its rng. You cant attack static land targets a feture of the momoran. The tornado cant lock ground targets as its radar is broken and lacks a lot of its functionlity.

2 Likes

No costal is a colosal cluster F. Just pure chaos. Death match full fo bots and just spam of tracers. EC is not better by far worse actualy as you cant use costal units and your forced to heavy stuff. It would be like air RB but you cant use figthers and every one stuck with bombers.

Much appreciated! :)

3 Likes

Oh yes, let’s go!!!

I’ve been waiting for Mogador since the French navy was added, if it comes this will be a 10/10 update for me.

It’s mogging time.

2 Likes

My game client for dev server kept crashing and normal one does, anyone have same problem?
(I am using guest login cause steam login doesn’t work)

I can’t launch dev-client, it continues to give me message “another instance of the game is running”, despite it isn’t.

Yikes. Now only a few select vehicles that float can use the other half of the map.

It says ‘exception’ after the server connection is established, I really want to play J10 and JF17. Does it currently work on a mac?

Yeah, after rebooting my laptop, I get “exception” trying to login now.
Edit: ok I give up, will do smth else, not much interesting stuff for me this update anyway.

What exactly was remodeled by the way? What was the issue with the old model?

1 Like

The lower glacis was way too big, around 15-20% larger than it is irl, and the breech had no armour leaving a massive gap. Just to note M41 is also remodelled according to leak.

“There was no bowl of rice and no Catwife”