Dance of Dragon - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

PUMA S1 dosent have MUSS 2.0 yet, only the PUMA shown in eurosatory has MUSS 2.0
PUMA S1:

PUMA eurosatory 2024:

4 Likes

Nope, turn out they add VJTF instead of S1. Wrong leaklist.

Do we get any WW2 non-copy-paste tanks or planes?
Sry, but reading the whole thread to find the answer would be a chore.

1 Like

1st image PUMA VJTF, 2nd image PUMA S1

VJTF and PUMA S1 are the same just that they tend to call it different names both are correct

I hope they make all the camos more sharp and less blurry for all nations

it was called VJTF in relations to the Very High Readiness Joint Task Force, wich the PUMA was part of but officially the upgrade is called the PUMA S1, still is not wrong calling it VJTF

1 Like

Nope, VJTF just add new MELLS. S1 got electronic update like Dedrone, MUSS 2.0, and TWSA. If not then why they are not using something better like MUSS 2.0 (since it can counter most used russian atgm who using beam riding).

no it hasnt both have same electronics in fact it was one of the main factors for the upgrade, changing to new electronics and a way of finding this out much more easily its looking at the driver cameras wich is found on the PUMA S1/VJTF, i havent seen anywhere stating that they both have different features since they are the same vehicle

1 Like

Subs creep ever closer

2 Likes

Still not change the fact current PUMA just cheap C&P with mini (not even small) upgrade.

spikes its a good addition if they actually worked but at least i can try to disable or kill something decently armored frontally now

The first ever (?)

depth charge loadout for an aircraft.

6 Likes

Ah yeash last time I survived from 4 spike missile from Namer. Not even single scratch. Just tickle.

exactly, if they were good, i have never recieved a single critical damage from a spike not even a spike ER from a AH 60 from israel

So much hope they fix the puma anti missle defense and then it gets crushed. It would have been the time to do it. New puma, working subsystems. That would be cool. I mean i hate copy and paste crying but adding the spike launcher as updatet reaserch would have been better instead of bloating the tech tree more. I would undterstand a new tch tree vehcile if it brings in new mechanics or upgraded performance, new stuff in general to a previus one. I meanmaybe its just in so nobody can they GE players got nothing.

Italy so far is getting no premiums, only c&p Tornado IDS without guided bombs (also it doesn’t get its AS.34s again).
Also sadly it doesn’t get AIM-9B, would be a meme Tornado.

Spoiler

foto-2

Is it not a prem tornado?

Regular

Really? My bad then, guess its just sweden getting a DOA prem tonk

Really wish the RCV wasnt a squadron but oh well