Dance of Dragon - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

Apparently Japan really did have the F-16AJ?

1 Like

fair point, although it’s probably because small boats don’t appeal to many

and big boats don’t have the very popular big ships yet

and finally there’s a balancing problem where guns and ammorack snipping are dominating the meta, with some ships struggling since they are less adapted

submarines could help bring torps back in the game and aircraft carriers would make AA more useful, although i’m less convinced about carriers, considering the swarm of planes they can generate, which could become a balancing issue

Either all three Eurofighter nations get it at the same time or none of them get it at all

9 Likes

MF was one version late, MLA was also delayed, and was already behind when it got bis
It was not added with the Soviet models

1 Like

That is not how it works in this game…they only managed to do something like this for the F-104 and the Tornado so far.

Just stop it now

that works, but not for soviet jets mostly

Yeh but as Smin said and in comparison the Eurofighter is a rather… big and famous jet. Very much doubt they’d just add it to one nation similar to how the F18 would be added to US after Germany…

So Swiss sub-tree,focus on “sub-tree”, is not coming for Germany. Does this mean we still can see more Swiss vehicles in the tech tree? Just like the way Argentinian tanks are not officially a sub-tree?

Yes, Germany, Britain and Italy should get it at the same time. But no other branches under a ridiculous pretext.

Gimme the Gnat, Hawk, Marut, TSR-2 or one of the V-Bombers and I’ll be happy

1 Like

Yeah we had one at one point.

Hr. Ms. Karel Doorman R81

3 Likes

Phantom FGR.2 was added 29 October 2019

Gripen was added 14 December 2023

Your point?

5 Likes

a swiss subtree was neither denied nor confirmed

1 Like

Tornado F3 is my favorite plane in the game.

Wild guess:

It’s because they didn’t have one until the Eurofighter

F-16 as well and F-15 iirc.

Gnat and Hawk would be great to see in the game, armed trainers are so cool to see.

And the Jaguar, and the Alpha Jet. Name one time a multinational consortium jet didn’t come to all the partners in the same patch.

Like British?

Or Japan didn’t have F-16AJ?

1 Like