Dance of Dragon - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

Well the boats and their models are awesome. The gameplay however…

Yes, for example in sentence:
Naval was cool when it was in its Beta tests.

BeNeLux was something many players wanted to see some to the game. This was not a nation that was going to go to Germany.

4 Likes

instead of subs and playable carriers I’d like some Dutch subs and playable carriers :)

Huh? I never said anything about that.

I just meaned that france wasnt in need of a sub tree either

4 Likes

yeah crazy i know X)

main problem with naval is the slow pace gameplay, which is not to everyone’s liking

but it gets its moments (ammo racking a BB and having a good torpedo run are chef kiss)

Spawning in a circle on a open map…

1 Like

BeNeLux was always going to be a sub tree and the majority of the initial vehicles introduced were Belgian. There are naturally other components of the sub tree that will be expanded upon in time.

3 Likes

Yeah those maps and that mode in particular are one of the things keeping me out of grinding naval further currently as that seems to be the only thing i ever get.

After going through the topic and finding out that Hornet may not be a thing this update…
Kinda disappointed
I don’t care that much what tech tree it goes into, I’d just like to see it in game because it looks cool. IMO best looking teen series jet

hmmm

did the dutch navy operate carriers ? X)

1 Like

Small boats gameplay is quite fast, but they are even less popular(

1 Like

It was never a thing in the first place for this update. Which is why we clarified as such to avoid any disappointment.

5 Likes

MiG-21SMT and MiG-22MF were added to the game on December 17, 2019.

MiG-21Bis was added to the game on November 17, 2020.

MiG-21Bis-Sau and MiG-23MLD were added to the game on October 28, 2021.

MiG-29 9-13 was added to the game on December 20, 2022 without MiG-29 9-12 for Germany.

Only equality and justice, no inequality.

4 Likes

mission failed I guess

1 Like

“They played us like a damn fiddle!”
EDIT: The leakers did

1 Like

Any new Dutch stuff coming this patch?
Don’t have to say what. Just a yay or nay.

Then similarly: will France get a tech tree IFV or shall we all be disappointed?

I did warn people earlier not to get hyped up over things not officially announced. Sadly there is only so much we can say. If people chose to ignore that and get hyped anyway over something not confirmed, we can’t soften that blow more than we have.

5 Likes

Yup! Two. Early to mid Cold War. Best thing they launched from it were Sea Hawks with 2 sparrows.

edit: two sidewinders…not sure what I was thinking

1 Like