Dance of Dragon - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

one ship. one premium jet, one puma

it’s a joke about the day after Christmas commonly being called “Boxing day” in the anglosphere

One non fixed puma

1 Like

a horrible premium plane
a boat
Puma gets MELLS and a .7 uptier
yea thats it

at least its not italy that gets exactly only a downgraded tornado

1 Like

Yes, I know. That’s still more than Israel, Britain, Japan, Italy and Sweden got

2 Likes

Japan, Sweden and Italy only has one, but there are possible WIP vehicles for them as well.
I have no clue about the rumored osa, which Germany may receive one.

I saw a 2.0 coastal boat for Japan behind BVVD’s head, but I don’t have the dev installed to see if it actually made it to the dev server

Just a little US import PT boat

Don’t forget Israel, while the F-16C is really nice, their other vehicle is a freaking T-62, in a tree full of MBTs that is in desperate need of support vehicles.

1 Like

Here’s hoping that more vehicles will turn up in the following days in the dev server (or live update)

1 Like

I am somewhat a fan of tiran series, or this whole concept of using purchased, smuggled or captured weapons but upgrading or maintaining them with what techs at hand. The barak II on the other hand, sure, it does make Israel top jet pretty competitive to other western gen 4s, but honestly with how top tier is played now, the F-16D is somewhat enough. I think the main difference would be on a better FM and CAS options.

2 Likes

There are actually 2 fixes for the Leclerc : smoke model now protrude. Autoloader model is also reworked

1 Like

Oh don’t get me wrong, the Tiran 6 looks absolutely dope. The main problem is that Israel has received so little support vehicles that playing is just a pain.

I pick a lineup and all I have to choose from is 5 flavours of MBT and if lucky a decent SPAA.

3 Likes

The autoloader model no longer protudes from the blowout panel… small thing, but still welcome.

Now we only need the UFP to provide more protection than a T-64A and for it not to accelerate slower than Leopard 2s despite being 10 tons lighter xD

2 Likes

Wow i thought i would never see the day Gaijin gets this right

Spoiler

Got ya made. here have this treat.

Spoiler

a game changing addition

Depth charge throwers on a PT boat, why not? How about lets build a floating superstore of stinger launchers, AT4s next.

1 Like

wheres my hornet with JDAMs

1 Like

Ah-1Z gets access to 114K’s now, rejoice

1 Like

Were you trolling about the modern tank sights or nah