Dance of Dragon - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

New AAs

2 Likes

Are there places to store them IRL? OFC anyone can take additional one IRL but I am asking if there was design to store them in hull initially.

When the F-16 was introduced I assessed two possible reasons.

My optimistic self thinks it might be a placeholder for modern ROCAF aircraft while the rest of me suspects that it’s to be just an entry-level Rank VIII multi-role in general. If it’s the former, then the F-16 just might end up getting properly-represented loadouts and be moved up BR to make way for a definitive entry-level Rank VIII fighter in the branch.

If it’s the latter, OTOH, then the F-16 would stay the way it is (no AIM-9M, AIM-120C, or resulting BR raise) and the branch would be seeing nothing but J-10 and/or JF-17 variants from that point forward.

its not like thats just one boat no

ther are 4, the entire first rank is only this armarment

this is like sending fishermen armed with a shotgun

Ever seen the war between icelandic fishermen vs the british navy?

The Cod Wars

This is a joke dont take it seriously

Wow any info? What AA are they?

grafik
like its funny how bad this is

and dont forget you get 2 crew, which are knocked out quickly

ill trty some diffrent belts now

VTB 8/9/11/14 are all this, this is madness

this is ungrindable

1 Like

Ooo so rank 1 tanks but with out my car to carry me. Big sad, serious note, the amd 35 is the best rank 1 tank for france. Gaijin definitely needs to buff those coastal boats

2 Likes

does anyone have a picture of derfflinger ingame + statcards?

I just test drive the VTB-8 and I am laughing so hard right now with how bad it is

3 Likes

SU-27SM HMD can now lock at 20km and it feels like the FM pulls more above mach.

Just that HMD change alone is a HUGE buff

1 Like

We’re Supposed to have that??? holy shit this would change my fuckin world against low flying heli’s

Yeah, now it has more than the R-77s useful range lmao.

Oooh, really? I wonder if it the same for J-11 (it should be, but who knows the Snail)

I sure hope so)))

Is it just me being blind or does the A-10C have no JDAMs?

I know it’s still dev server and stuff is subject to change, but that 12.0 GRB BR seems more questionable everytime I look at the plane.

does anyone have a picture of the CTWV with the commander sight fully extended?

Doubtful, as it only gets the N001, not the VEP, and the OG SU-27 still only has 10km.

HSTV-L mains RECHOICE

2 Likes