Dance of Dragon - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

Gaijin: Best we can offer is a Harrier GR7A

I just wanna see if the A10C is really worth the grind or not, but somehow they switched really quick to the SU24.

on the devserver they seem to be saclos, could be changed to bc they are called SS11s

1 Like

Eh. I would too but I’m doubtful it’ll happen.

It seems like 12.0 for ground RB, it’s not going to be useful at all.

the premium we should have gotten last major update. But now we have to dogfight AV-8Bs in the Sea harrier FRS1 because they are of course equal in A2A combat

yeah its kinda sad, i can almost guarantee with out a shadow of a doubt the UK will be the last nation to get a DDG

sea slugs weeeeeeee

Gaijin, where’s the Su-24? The F-111C pre-AUP? The F-111E? Why are you skipping entire generations of aircraft? This is what you did for the F-4F too! Come on!

1 Like

True however I. Not sure we actually used the L. I can’t find reference for them at all.

I’ll eventually have to change it to “ILoveMeganFox”

1 Like

Well you know.

I’m still surprised the 8B is the same BR as the FA2. but here we are.

The worst bit is if they really wanted to not add it on balancing grounds, Seacat exists. It’d be unimaginablt garbage but at least it’d be a missile. We could stick it on a Daring class too (iirc HMS Decoy tested it)

But no.

Well, they’re not exactly the same BR either… This one is 4.0. Still, The Combattante should have access to SS12 antiship missiles, which are certainly better than the SS11, faster with a much bigger warhead (28kg instead of 6.8).

1 Like

Meganfox in transformers was really mind blowing every moment i laid eyes on her.

2 Likes

There are no USA-related messages there at all…

Pretty cool update i see

While I do like Megan Fox… how the hell have you managed to wedge her into a conversation in a War Thunder forum (like genuinely lmao, I have glossed over bits of chat that aren’t replies to me)

I called it, i knew the KV-1A would be 5.0 so it was a DOA tank with no value lets go

oh yeah I know just pointing out the SS.11s are only gonna be good against small boats

Yeah 2007 Megan Fox was definitely in her prime XD