Dance of Dragon - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

Yep, so im hoping for them with the Tornado Gr4 as well, but Its a shame the GR7 is as neglected as it is currently:

• Placeholder MAWS
  • nerfed BOL
  • Over BRed
  • No new GPS bombs
  • Gen 1 instead of Gen 2 Tpod ( or even add a new Gen 3 tpod to it)
  • Missing AGM-65 and Aim-9 on outer pylons.

They added it and then just forgot about it

3 Likes

The boat, or Yugoslavia the nation?
Both would be cool regardless.

1 Like

They must have realised that modelling and fixing the domestic stuff is too much work for them

1 Like

Still waiting for WWII SPH’s like the Hummel.

why j10 only have 4 pl12 in stream,it was 6 in Update Teaser

let’s see if they fixed at least a few problems with the puma when the devserver releases

1 Like

Its going to replace the standard PUMA for the german toptier lineup but aside from that, its the exact same vehicle with 4 unreliable missiles strapped to it

They just fixed the glaring visual issues of the model, like it being too sloped or high in some spots, just completely incorrect in others, all model-wise

What boat?

Best Germany could get in terms of top tier heli is H145M with PARS/Spike. Would they add Netherlands they could add Apache and give it F-16AM for the meanwhile until EF Typhoon (or F-18) comes.

Netherlands would help fix gaps and not really f over anything (also because we have 98% German vehicles)

1 Like

4? Try 40:

This is why I have zero hype about Puma S1, and why I abandoned Namer. Spikes in War Thunder are literally (and I mean LITERALLY, it’s not metaphorical) useless.

6 Likes

They’re treating China good this update, new jets, fix to the 99A, new SPAA, new premium tank.

1 Like

Challenger 3 TD meanwhile

1 Like

An apology for the J11A )))

they really need to double spall at least

they would still most of the time not hit but at least the chance for a kill is higher if they hit

No changes in the armor whatsoever? Kinda odd if its considered a change for the old one.

I agree with most of those things except for the over BRed part. The Harrier Gr.7 is VERY strong for CAS in my experience

Hence P-16 and H111 H16 cockpit xD

they have too lol many chinese players are here

na comrade it is fine xaxaxa, actually we think its over preforming xaxaxa time to remove DM53 xaxaxa