Dance of Dragon - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

Well, maybe add a few then?🤷‍♂️

welcome to the club

still you have the heaviest 48000 T pignata for Krons and Scharnhorst to feed on, that’s something i suppose

France has 58 planes from 1.0-6.0.
France has 0 IFVs at Top Tier (save for the Premium one and the upcoming Squadron one).

See why people deem this to be a priority? Not everything has about Top Tier, but SOMETHING should be about Top Tier.

1 IFV should be a priority over a 59th 1.0-6.0 plane.

3 Likes

nvm even that that IFV shouldn’t even be in the French tree, a native or Belgian one would’ve fit better since the “BeNeLux” argument is bs

Where PL8B :c wouldn’t need any model work at all since the current model/texture of the PL8 is that of the PL8B, all they need to do is add IRCCM :c

1 Like

Churchill supercriusers when

bro germany almost got nothing in this update too lol whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy lol

Hello @Smin1080p_WT , just a question given that it’s just been unveiled in the Russian stream :

Can we expect SS-12 missiles for the Combattante ship in the French coastal tree or will it be limited to SS11 missiles only ? After all, SS12 were dedicated anti-ship missiles.

2 Likes

modern subtrees are just an excuse to not add domestic/indigenous stuff

1 Like

Will they be added any time this year or do we have to wait and see next year?

Ok but when Jugoslavia?

3 Likes

germany really need new top helis and top jets

1 Like

Tornado IDS ASSTA3 could get GBU-54s but aside from that, dont think there are any aircraft in the german tree with that capability

1 Like

PUMA S1 is a really good addition to use in TOP TIER.

Sooooo many things can be added which are still indigenous design, don’t know why they went and took this escape route

1 Like

Unfortunately, top tier is what everyone is focused on, and that focus has killed any hype I have had for updates.

Anyways, what rank VI and below stuff has been showcased?

1 Like

Right now France needs better mid-top tier, not low-mid tier.
We could talk in circles about what France needs. More air vehicles is a rather low priority, since French top tier naval and ground is pretty much dead right now. The Vextra 105 gave us something that makes ground slightly more worth it.
Air might not be perfect, but it’s the best off branch.
The Dunkerque/Strasbourg would make French blue water worth playing through as well.

4 Likes

I wonder if there will be other MBT fixes, like Abrams, Leclerc or Merkava…

Or is ZTZ-99 the only fixed MBT?

2 Likes

german ground trees are fine, but planes are suffering, also helis are a few in number

1 Like

Not really, spike is utter trash. I can spend all four on a tank and not kill them.

1 Like