Dance of Dragon - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

lol

No devblog today right? Because it is a Tuesday?

Justify a kf-41 by prototype. Pure and no hurt someone fellings

1 Like

If all goes to plan there will be a blog :)

21 Likes

Tuesdays more likely than Mondays. Have you eaten so many McRib’s it’s starting to cloud your judgement?

2 Likes

@Smin1080p_WT

The only nation involved without Mustangs is Italy, which, however, made extensive use of them in the 1950s. The strong opposition within the Italian TT to American or British aircraft from the early post-war period, or those used during the liberation war, such as the P-39, Baltimore, Spitfire MK IX (various versions), P-38, Helldivers, Harpoon, etc., has never been fully understood. They may be copy and paste examples, but these are important aircraft in the history of Italian aviation. We only have one Spitfire MK V, and it’s a very basic version with very limited armament.

the whole thing is

JH-17 I’m hoping : D

2 Likes

i hope for the p-16 (but probably not because swiss planes will come next update)

1 Like

if they don’t come now that’s a Serious damage to Gzabi’s sources credibility

2 Likes

it’d certainly be very interesting

sth new for once

I wish they could have JH7 as JH7A rn and give JH7A some domestic stuff, not just a bunch of Russian stuff.

Prob wait until the teaser. JH-7 might be shown because it could be a pre-order and the airframe is already in game.
Premium Tornado blog dropped a day before the respective teaser and the JH-7 feels like a clone of that (conceptually in WT not aircraft irl)

these planes are in the files but they still can end up like the pucara. Although I doubt it that they will throw them away considering that the F-18 and F-5 is not much effort to put into the game

Whats “special” about the new leaked JH7s? What makes them different from the one already in game?

1 Like

@Smin1080p_WT

Soon ?

Spoiler

For Revenge of Bretagne, Paris, and lorraine!

Spoiler

https://warfarehistorynetwork.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/WW-Scharnhorst-1-4C-Sept02.jpg

7 Likes

The Chinese naming convention makes it a bit hard to say exactly.
“JH7” can mean the version before the “JH7A” OR just any unspecified JH7 variant.
Likely the former though because the leaklist seems to be specific with versions and that is the best way to interpret this (unfortunately).
Which would mean only 2 AAM’s (like 2x PL-5C) and only dumb bombs.
Really feels like a premium Tornado clone.

Forgive me for saying this but that doesnt sound very cool to me.

Much more interesting to me is if the J10s appear. Now THOSE are cool

1 Like

I wonder, can it fly, can it swim or can it drive?
Or can it Drive and fly aka another Russian MBT

1 Like

Pls add Aermacchi jets whoever you want if it makes their addition faster 🙏

Btw it would be nice to see more of “not that necessary” for the tree copypaste additions as temporary available premiums/or even temporary available for research vehicles during some nation-related events.

3 Likes