Dance of Dragon - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

yeah, but tbh if you couldnt save $500 over 4 years thats a you problem

Damn, that’s pretty toxic for some people

1 Like

Hes just salty dont mind him, wouldn’t be the warthunder forum if someone wasnt in a bad moon

2 Likes

@Smin1080p_WT am just curious but if we guessed what vehicle’s were coming in this update correctly would you still have to deny it ??

1 Like

I mean, alternatively, he could just not reply.

Some surprises are best kept secret…

;)

1 Like

Yes please!

omg yes!

Afaik usually when we guess right they don’t answer/talk about it at all.

Did @Smin1080p_WT hack you and write this?

Aside from the distinctive ‘Hello’ you perfectly impersonated him…

3 Likes

brother its less than $4 a week

It’s nothing to worry about really, at best it gets same range as Kamov’s (10KM), except if you give Mi-35M all realistic equipment that would include 20KM Hermes-A.
Really just Mi-35M with better ATGMs (if it gets 10KM ATGMs, if it gets only 5KM ones it’s definitely worse) with much worse autocannon.

It just looks awful like someone’s broken the jaw of this crocodile with a hard punch.

1 Like

Would this be cursed?

Spoiler

Mi-24PN

So no hornet was ever planned on being added this update.
I’m doing some slight copium and say that the software team I work in does push features that were never planned for a given update if resources were available for it.

But it really does seem no hornet for now. Germany still dead for now then!

Right then luckily I got the Iranian tomcat and I put a talisman on it so I can grind the US tree with it.

1 Like

Still much better imo

I’ll just be enjoying the Mirage 2000-5F for a few months longer, then.

1 Like

When you have Eurofighter at home.

No but seriously though the Mirages are freakin’ awesome. I love my Cs4 to death! My best performing rank 8 by quite a bit. Better than my 29G actually

1 Like

Keep saying that louder, I have a vested interest in the market demand for them increasing, please and thank you

1 Like

I already said more than I should have.
The snail must not learn that Mirages are good and enjoyable, lest they be nerfed!

2 Likes

Watch the Mirage 2000-5F Mk 2 be added, only for it to somehow end up worse than the -5F.