Dance of Dragon - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

event hopefully 😊

AIM-4/26 and K-8 are also some early missiles i would like to see

(I really need an F-106 and Su-15 in my hanger smh)

1 Like

Whilst we certainly don’t rule them out, there isn’t really any to speak of at the moment. Generally they are a bit more of a niche and novelty than anything too practical or useful for most players.

2 Likes

Rb 72 and falcon upgrade moment

As a lot of people were building themselves up on hype for something that was never going to at any point come this update (and wasn’t even planned to be, let alone be “delayed”), it was better to put people out of any disappointment and simply keep expectations realistic.

4 Likes

Not exactly what I was going for but you’re right, it would be a lovely feature.

5 Likes

Now how about this Gaijin when

4 Likes

But any effort at all detracts from effort that could have been spent elsewhere where development (even the supposedly small amount of time it takes to make a variant) would have mattered more. The USSR is in a perfectly fine condition, but most other tech trees are not.

50.0 Space Realistic is gonna go crazy

12 Likes

Yeah, sucks when most players want a MiG-383782929 instead of a MiG-17PF/PFU

2 Likes

If the Osa is added for nations other than Russia, how is that consistent with your statement that the F/A18 would not be added to another nation’s tree before that of it’s host/creating nation? Is it not the same exact scenario?

The 9K33 was produced right outside of Moscow.

1 Like

Dude i have been wanting an Su-15 and F-106 for ages they are my favorite interceptors.

2 Likes

Space?

1 Like

X-wing not coming this update, sadly

More

F/A-18C Fictional Livery - Red 5 - Luke Skywalker

4 Likes

Firstly, we haven’t made any such announcement on any kind of vehicle like that yet.

Secondly, nobody has ever said its impossible for vehicles to be added outside of the origin nation first (its happened before like the AV-8B, F-5 and others), however there are circumstances and situations that make it possible. The Hornet, being what it is is not one of those.

1 Like

Nice camo! 🤣

When we getting one of the oldest IRCCM missiles huh? (Potentially the first if it had entered service)

1 Like

AHEM…

4 Likes

(its happened before like the AV-8B, F-5 and others)

It really shouldn’t happen, though. All it does is leaves players feeling scorned.

1 Like

F-94
Fouga Magister
Fiat G.82
Me 262 B-2
T-1

There a lot of Rank V-VI options that can come. While not so significant, they are at least original.

And we have the MiG-17PF which is somehow not in the soviet or chinese tree

2 Likes