Dance of Dragon - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

If we are wishlisting I ask for a Lavi

1 Like

4 Likes

They are cool but Israeli missiles are cooler

4 Likes

Honestly, the Fireflash is peak missile design and you cannot convince me otherwise

6 Likes

I wouldnt even try to

yeah and no

Speak for yourself

3 Likes

Huh, interesting. Well, there might be a slight chance of it appearing in WT at some point then

Wouldn’t get my hopes up tho

to late…

Man, working lights would be dope

Nah
J35F with its silly falcons are better

You have no idea how hard it was trying to find one IRL with all the markings on it that we could photograph to actually try and replicate as much of the stencil data as possible )))

Spoiler

12 Likes

Well yes and also no. (Mostly no) the pictures you see of a vehicle claiming to be MiG-23-98 are actually just an MLD with weapons stuck on it to show off at expos basically “hey if you pay us enough money we can develop this upgrade program for you” unlike the MiG-21-93 which would later become Bison nobody was interested in the 23-98 so it never took off.

That doesnt mean it cant come, the yak-141 exists in game in a hypothetical production fit afterall.

indeed and yes and no, i just want more floggers

1 Like

Sir, you are my hero

2 Likes

That thing being aerodynamically viable and able to maneuver is what convinced me that physics don’t exist and it’s all a lie.

2 Likes

That reminds me is there ever going to be a chance we will ever see other beam riding missiles (or other) early missiles in general and the aircraft that carried them?

There are quite a few planes from the 50s-60s that are still missing in game that would be quite nice to see.

2 Likes

Same it would certainly make a nice event or premium.

1 Like

I need the AA.25 and the K-5/AA-1 Alkali

And a Meteor NF11 with Fireflashes

1 Like

Bri’ish physics. We have some very peculiar things that run on pure tea alone )

6 Likes