Dance of Dragon - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

Its a 80% instant kill within 1km fired, but at that range if your aim isnt complete shit, its a gun kill either way

you can still multipath just fine, also you have ~800 countermeasures plus notching, radar’s can easily be notched and chaffed by the same logic that you can easily preflare an aim9m.

1 Like

Nah, Gaijin is a small indie studio, just like Activision-Blizzard, Bethesda and Riot Games

Ah yes, the 60 micro meters of multipath ability… This guy is wafted

I play sim, i multipath all day long. It’s not even that much harder tbh.

1 Like

I am of the same opinion, you can still use multipath to defend just fine in Air RB, it has gotten a bit harder and you have to fly bit closer to ground, but I had no issues so far with that.

And since I tend to uptier my J-7E a lot to 12.7+, I have to do it every round too, no issues

its still very valid strategy

@Smin1080p_WT
can we get any dev today
wanna see [yes]
best wish

In terms of Sim and Jets, what are people’s thought on the Swiss Hunter?
I know the missiles are good, but it’s the only Jet with missiles I’ve used and don’t know much

(I’m trying to not relapse from lack of blogs, leave me alone lmao)

Even perfectly multipathing, it doesn’t mean the explosion of say a phoenix wont cripple you by sheer blast radius

(As has been my experience)

@Smin1080p_WT Please tell me, is there something to expect today or not? To live in peace already

1 Like

it is interesting that non of the community managers have said anything yet with all the pings

1 Like

guess which team those are on in sim…

1 Like

Swiss hunter is quite good. Almost no aoa, but energy retention for days.

right? im coping…

You having your hand held by nation locking doesn’t negate the fact that the A-10 is a shit platform

Fair fair, have also thought about using it to bomb but not sure yet.
I have the bombs but not the TV Guided bombs yet.

But it most definitely is a nice plane.
Just not fun encountering an F-104

All I said is that it would be a fun plane in war thunder.

Fun is subjective, especially to the user

f104 ruins that entire bracket tbh.

3 Likes

Encountering F-104s at and around 9.7 is never fun