Dance of Dragon - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

And that’s the biggest problem, unless the bug affects lots of people then it simply won’t get enough attention to be fixed

1 Like

Air sim may as well be and that’s almost exclusively what i play. Also this is why the f16c and others are not likely to be the same br. Thats the point of the br system.

@Smin1080p_WT can you confirm or deny any teaser for today at this point?

2 Likes

That’s going to depend exclusively on the br placement though. Aside from aim9m, i don’t see why it should be above 11.3. With aim9m, i could see 12.3-7 where it will perform probably pretty well.

Is this bad bait? I cant even tell anymore

Against F-4EJ Kai?

Its just that the balls are much heavier (but really they just did it the lazy half assed way).

Its a strike aircraft…

Doesn’t change that it will face Kai

And with aim9m, it would have a decent chance against a phantom who’s entire gimmick is an f16a radar. especially with a maws system and hmd.

Yes which is still a debuff with no positives, at least with the fictional Kungstiger it weighs .5t less due to it missing the side skirts. Again it only proves they didnt give a shit about finland on release

Guess Gaijin reconsidered and decided that they don’t want to do another update.

1 Like

You vastly overestimate the utility of aim-9M’s on a slow af platform like the A-10

Also if it get 4 9ms that would be much better than 2 r73 and 2 r60m on the su 25T

I can clown on people all day long with the A10a with aim9l, aim9m will work the same if not better. The br is stiffer sure, but not untenable.

1 Like

some would argue the R-73 is still better (They’re wrong)

You are a slow target vs a capable radar and AIM-7F, with multipathing nerfed recently, good luck dodging 4 of them till you can use your 9M which can be easily pre-flared

The Su-25SM3 is 12.3 in air sim only with 2 R-73. I assume a slower platform with more missiles and more countermeasures would be 12.0.

@Smin1080p_WT can we get at least a denial for any devblogs today so we can stop refreshing constantly?

2 Likes

R73 is definitely a niche missile, it has goofy turning but unless you’re really close rear aspect its gonna eat flares all day