Dance of Dragon - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

Thats just bad luck that sometimes happens, and has always happened, its massive warhead after all for A2A missile

Now I agree that A-10 is garbage CAS option, you have to be stupid to be killed by it in a Jet and its by far one of easiest to take care of in an SPAA.

But multipathing is alive and well, its only reason I am able to do well in Air RB top tier still with non BVR capable Jet

1 Like

For me it’s fun cause I know they can’t get guns on me.

tbf, Smin is quite active

yes because youll be flying an 8.7 Subsonic and that lawndart will just harrass you from the Orbit

yeah he’s unnaturally quiet rn

I mean, if they engage you and you get to actually fight them, its fine.
It’s the F-104s that use their speed to become nearly untouchable are the ones that take away the fun

They are plotting

1 Like

Smin is not responding because he’s driving up the hype.

2 Likes

Also encountered a P-36G at 9.7 and he was trying to head me on, I managed to kill him but I would’ve cried if he had actually shot me down or set me on fire.

yea I think he’s got a thing called life which he spends not beint at work (here)

Yeah, they are usually so fast to deny or confirm if something is still coming on that day

their none responsiveness leads me to cope that we are getting the trailer today

2Q==(4)

15 Likes

Unironically the face I made when I saw no dev blog

6 Likes

So that’s what CM stands for, Chimken

Well those are fun cause they give me free reign to frag ground targets.

Hmmm true, (I’m delusional)

Probably will get nothing today, RU forum community manager considers the boat event as a devblog.

no teaser :<(

Gaijin’s offices rn :

1 Like