Dance of Dragon - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

I wouldn’t say that ; )

But teasers can come as late as 19:00 BST or even later

yeah and tbf it’s still early in the devblog season

Now the real question is what vehicles will be added that aren’t shown off? (2S38 example)

Damn, two days without anything related to the update. Inb4 nothing tomorrow either.

1 Like

Guidance doesn’t mean jack without speed. If you dont have enough speed it can drop short, guided or not

And then reports on vehicles that aren’t played as much or small features don’t get fixed unless you get lucky and a dev sees it.

I have a report about the camera MFD on the F-14B not tracking radar targets unless they are within 2km and once you lose tracking it won’t lock again, but with the LANTIRN pod equipped it will work flawlessly from any distance.

In 4 months no one has seen or put input into the report, granted it’s not a detailed report but it’s got screenshots of the issue and a decent description of it. I don’t have the time to make a Harry Potter sized bug report over an admittedly small issue and back it up with the relevant documentation or images from the US government, but you can find tons of reports in the same way. Meanwhile you have someone (90% of the time on the Russian area) make a report over a vehicle very slightly overperforming and it gets picked up within hours and implemented in a couple of weeks. The whole bug reporting system needs an overhaul, it may have been fit for when there weren’t many players and the game was relatively small but as it stands right now it’s just not enough.

Maybe organising it by vehicle then type of bug like is it a flight model bug/visual model or texture/weapons/misc. Or just something similar but to be honest anything would be an improvement over what is used now. Or how about Gaijin acknowledge one bug for each vehicle in a post like how suggestions are done each month?

1 Like

They work fine from other subsonic platforms, such as the a6? The a10 is slow sure, but if they’re as bad as you say, they likely wouldn’t have been integrated.

Matilda I

1 Like

doesnt stop them from adding all this stuff to the A-10 :D
https://x.com/Fighterman_FFRC/status/1815599817487458665

I’ll always hold out hope for the Geschützwagen Tiger cause either the 172.5mm or 210mm version would be awesome, and at least the 17cm was tested in the hull cause it was reported that the recoil was too much for the hull so they made a special muzzle break for it which was found for it along with the G.W Tiger, and I believe there was also something about the 21cm firing tests while mounted on the chassis

the A-10 was never meant to be the tip of the spear ground striker

It was primarily used against a third world nation’s army, and the occasional jihadi insurgents

Foe the A-10C youd use the tpod + AGMs for longer range shots. Not GBUs. Much the same way you don’t really use them all that often in the Harrier Gr7

@Smin1080p_WT Where anything?

Even with Mavericks I would still argue speed is important

An f-16C gets more utility of the mavericks range than the A-10 ever could

Where it performed well? I don’t see the point here? If you don’t like the a10, then fine.

I have one for the finnish t34 weighing the same as the soviet model but the problem is the finnish t34 weighs 32.2t with no add on armor or fuel tanks or the track on the front plate and its missing the front track guards. The soviet versions has 3 fuel barrels the track guards and a 25mm track on the front and weighs 32t. Then if you had the add on armor which is a bunch of tracka it then weighs 32.2t, the same problem also occurs on the t34 1941 where the finnish version weighs more.

Also the all finnish vehicles have either inccorect camos or wrong roundels. Of which my report has been up for a few months. There was another post up from their introduction so i doubt itll get changed because there just aren’t that many players.

1 Like

1 Like

We’re not fighting 3rd world nations or paramilitaries in War Thunder. Any semi-competent SPAA will easily destroy it

1 Like

I’m saying the A-10C is a pointless addition to the game, its BR will be unfavorable, and generally dont see the utility in it coming in this patch over anything else.

Like an ACTUAL a6 tech tree plane.

Me still waiting for the most well known finnish vehicles to actually be TT.

2 Likes