Dance of Dragon - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

Neither Italy nor the UK, which now uses jas39C from their respective subtrees
They could have added subtree gen4 aircraft for Germany, but equalizing German air power with other countries seems to be a taboo.
tips: (German subtrees do not form a line)

1 Like

Eh, if you’re thinking major top tier, forget it. Our next one really is Typhoon. And that’s defo not coming now.

However, anything below that? All up for grabs. I’m hoping for a Gnat or Hawk. Not that I expect one.

I do like Helis, but honestly the grindiness puts me off British Helis. I love some of them for historical reasons. Wasp my beloved.

2 Likes

We actually decided what Britain really needs is a space vehicle, like say a rocket of some kind?. Wait… nevermind, they already have one. So its all good:

Spoiler

8 Likes

Honestly, as a Japan naval main, I’m baffled by Amagi. I’m kind of hoping that it’s not in this update, just so some love can be showered on other vessels

I almost expected a Javelin as a callback to the Supersonic update incident

1 Like

Javelin my beloved.

2 Likes

I heard another space aircraft.

British rail spaceship

4 Likes

Personally I think we could do with your favourite vehicle

And I think as you’re such an excellent community manager we should make an extra effort to get said vehicle
IMG_8187

6 Likes

I don’t care what anyone says, the Javelin is one of the coolest jets ever built

God I was so happy to see it getting the ability to carry 4 guns and 4 missiles at the same time

We already have that tailplane in game and thats more than enough for me thank you :)

16 Likes

Cant forget the LF Mk.9 and the Hornet :)

MIG-23-98 please appear in the files out of no where🙏
also IL-102

1 Like

People asking for the Hornet

The real Hornet

7 Likes

Did the 23-98 upgrade ever happen?

Now you list- OOOH A TORNADO

Gr4 pls

Nah, thats boring, but there is smth many of us want to have badly )))

grafik

20 Likes

AAM-3 is already in game silly

2 Likes

I love how the japanese missiles look

1 Like

Mmm big F16… Would be nice