Dance of Dragon - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

has the trailer playlist been updated recently at all?

Thats actually been one of the chinese players main concerns, theyve seen how gaijin promises fixes and are both wanting and are afraid of them reworking it.

Im just waiting for the chally to get the correct armor and for the strv 103 hull aiming to not act like the tank has Parkinsons.

It’s not for lobbing them from range. more for making your dumb bomb pylons something guided.

It had a lot of errors

2 Likes

If the changes go through i wont be suprised if it gets moved up higher in BR.

stupiddrawing
My stupid drawing illustrates the importance of SPEED

It would still be worse than a 2a7

I’m still baffled at the fact that gaijin have not given the Strv-103 a “fake turret” with like 1 or 2 degree of max elevation and azimuth so that the aiming reticle moves smoothly for fine aiming

To be fair, the the other plane is dropping from a higher altitude according to your illustration

Oh no doubt, im also hoping gaijin will realize the difference in performance to the hull armored tonks of top tier. No reason the 2a6 should be the same br as the 2a7 ect ect.

I have a look

Which makes sense because the A-10 would take longer to get to a higher altitude anyway

2 Likes

True, true

thanks mate, I’m on mobile and don’t have a PC so looking doesn’t show for me

1 Like

Nw and no it’s still on 82 : )

That would require them to spend more than 6 minutes bashing their stacks of cash against a keyboard and hoping it fixes itself.

huh, so maybe no teaser today?

for range, sure. but if you’re just gonna fly over the target anyway and bomb, they’re guided.

I doubt it. Seems like it’ll probably be next week

Yep. M1A1 AIM was the first American MBT with 2nd gen thermals, for example.

1 Like