Dance of Dragon - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

ah okie, cause honestly I think it’d be cool for the Brits to get it since the Brits were intended to get them but cancelled nearly last minute when the planes were almost finished

1 Like

Didn’t work for the j11a, f16a mlu, or jh7a. Guess what those planes all have in common.

Well if they say the EAP won’t be added because it didn’t fire missiles then I can totally see them not adding an unfinished aircraft, just to annoy us Brits.

Q5 is also still sad about never getting fixed :((

at least the leak says they will overhaul ztz99 model, which is something I guess…

who knows only time will tell

Well that sucks

Yeah but the ground team and the air team are different so just because the ground team is throwing us a bone that doesn’t mean the air team will.

gib a10c

Thats huge, the only way gaijin will look at a post in any reasonable amount of time is to have like 30 people also mark they have the same problem

2 Likes

Was there ever something wrong, insccurate about the ztz 99? Im curious why its getting a remodel

teaser in 15 min?

Yea I’m just sick of KhorneFlakez1337 saying how Britain shouldn’t get any other nations things at all, even things from subs

2 Likes

Well that sucks, not a single next update devblog today when we didnt get one yesterday either.
Maybe they just letting the leak list do it for them.

Turret is very wrong from irl, if you look at it in game its flat instewad of being angled.

Found the one guy that’s actually hyped for the A-10C

Update is over due to the many leaks : P

yeah that’s understandable

1 Like

Whats wrong with a10c?

Yes, update cancelled. War thunder reverting back to 2014. All is good.

It’s crap