Dance of Dragon - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

Teaser is released when I will it.

You can also take multiple planes into the same ground battles, arcade battles and sim battles.

Well theyre dragging this one out thats for sure

Not too early, that’s how it has been for a lot of updates already, we can all expect it today according to the last updates.

At the time? Yes.

At that time Gaijin was notorious for releasing a squadron or event vehicles with features that were missing from high tier of said nation.

3 Likes

for the game its identical, its more BMS and radios

Stop crying please it’s so (insert your word) annoying

Yes it did, it’s the only Abrams pre-SEP, SEP V2 that gets gen 2 gunner thermals

@magazine2 devblog today?

Can’t believe he’s still whining even though he is aware what subs are and the status if Canada and Australia.

So in reality, it didn’t provide anything that their other Abrams’ couldn’t.

The F-111K was denied for not being necessary, as Britain has enough domestic options to fill that role. Why would the F-111C be any different?

No it was denied because it was’t planned at that time, there a difference, stop Bulling.

1 Like

91smcg

3 Likes

The teaser usually arrives late in the day

oh they denied the British getting the F-111K that’s a shame, I figured it’d be a good event for them, especially since they were in late stage of being built

Really hope we are getting teaser today

cant wait to see how scuffed the J-10 will be implemented by Gaijin

1 Like

91smm5

11 Likes

“We found secret documents showing that it’s actually pedal powered and every other document is wrong” and then they never fix it.

3 Likes

As I said they only denied it because they thought Britain didn’t need a F-111 at that time since the Tornados were varly new iirc.

Now it looks like they changed their minds

If it is badly scuffed, rally your troops. It worked for the f-15c anyway