Dance of Dragon - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

We don’t have anything to announce regarding it currently.

2 Likes

That’s part of the charm! :D

You can tell it’s a trainer by looking at it, but it’s also got a bit of that fighter aesthetic as well

2 Likes

While I personally wouldn’t care for the AIM-4, I would be very thrilled to see them and other early AAMs being added

K-5, K-8, R-4, AA.25 (beam riding AA.20), R.510, etc (also, Meteor NF11 with Fireflashes, a Venom with Firestreaks and that one Canberra with Red Tops) when?

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

7 Likes

Oh how the tables have turned.

Told you it was too early to start taunting.

14 Likes

Eh, depending on the angle some of the defining features are similar.
Interestingly, it was General Dynamics that assisted Taiwan, not McDonnell Douglas given how much inspiration they seemingly pulled from the F/A-18. Though upon closer inspection it seems more like they ripped out an F/A-18’s powerplant and strapped an F-16’s body to it.

Spoiler

fck11

4 Likes

Shame I’m in the left and corner of Wales to see the salt lol.

Plus I like to add you were warned before hand in the same leak so it’s your fault.

3 Likes

Oh yeah, from below I can definitely see it, but that other pic really didn’t look like a Hornet at all.

Couldn’t have said it better myself

3 Likes

You can cry all you want but you ignored the might be delayed part. So now you gonna cope

3 Likes

Like the US, Italy, the UK, and Israel lack an AA of 11.7. Germany will always be short of top fighters. They won’t do anything to fix it.

1 Like

It just speaks to the attitude towards Germany.

Nah it’s called reality m8

1 Like

Currently, only Germany does not have a 13.7 Fox carrier of the 3rd, 4th generation.

So you better deal with it.

I’m trying not to laugh at this, but it’s just too real

1 Like

it has scoliosis

I really hope Britain gets a ground or air (not heli) vehicle this patch

1 Like

Bonus points if it isn’t a (modified) russian vehicle

That would be too much to ask for :)

3 Likes

USMC F/A-18C/D different targeting pod (AN/AAQ-28(V)4 Litening AT)

F/A-18C+ fitted AN/APG-79(V)4 AESA radar

I don’t know F/A-18A+ equipped AN/APG-73 RUG I or RUG II

I might expect F/A-18A+ with AIM-9M-8 & AIM-9X, AIM-7P and AIM-120 AMRAAM (AIM-120C-4 & AIM-120C-5) but none JHMCS. and F/A-18A+ after F/A-18C

Block I ~ III