Dance of Dragon - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

It’s too early to have a floatplane.

1 Like

In fairness… French Tornado?

Gaijins fact checking hasn’t been great of late

No screenshots, this information comes from a Chinese player whose information is usually accurate because he is in contact with someone inside gaijin.yes no teaer this week ,i’m afraid

Yeah I was wondering as well. I love floatplanes though.

Tagging me here to make a claim with 0 supporting evidence is the thing that is going to lead to nothing happening.

Making a properly sourced and supported bug report will providing it’s valid.

3 Likes

I mean, when you look at the model in game
it seems to be 1916, but blog talks about 1924.

1 Like

ah, thx for the headsup

i dont know what this is

Mistakes can happen and when they do, they are corrected. That article was fixed swiftly but sadly the video can’t be taken down. It was created by the video team and has no connection to model making decions taken by developers.

Unfortunately making claims of a historical error without a report to support it is not something we can do anything about as you would be well aware.

Will we get more dev today?

Smin, with all due respect I haven’t the time nor energy to keep making reports. I’ve had friends make reports with more information than most novels only to have them blown off.

1 Like

look at the numbers, compared to last 4 cycles it would be this week with regard to days since first vehicle devblog.
Some dude just said the Chinese community claims it’s not coming this week.
So we’ll see

It’s a twin 4 inch aa mount from 1924

True. Though plenty of very well researched and evidenced reports that have been acknowledged well over a year ago. Granted something’s take time to fix or whatever, but others… I don’t understand why they have taken so long to address

2 Likes

There’s hundreds of bug reports rotting there for months if not years.

agm-65d or other ir guided weapon on it could be too op, considering the gap, I guess it will only be given agm-65b and gbu-8? make it a good.11.7 cas.

this could be possible, new things are always welcomed, and it won’t break balance

@Smin1080p_WT I do agree with this. It seems that very simple things can sit in report purgatory for years without a change.

1 Like

Sadly then without one there is nothing I further I can do for you here.

Reports are not rejected without a reason unless they failed to meet the criteria.

3 Likes

No. No and no.
1924 installed 4 mk V, not XVI
XVI is 1938
And devblog is changed.